DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Pen (LED Flashlight + UV + Laser)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodreamarin on 11/30/2013

Very useful ball-point pen, laser pointer and lantern. The UV light is real, i noticed some "hidden" writing, but not of every-day-use. However, if you are into this kind of gizmos, it will suit you very well. It can be fit with TWO types of ball-point refill. Indeed, too easy to push the light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraymind on 06/15/2011

Many functions, and very useful in many different situations. Very cheap for the price with this many different functions. The LED that came with it works wonderfully and bright lights. The laser also works well and useful in classes. The UV light is a little weak but it works. Buttons that were on the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygogogogadget on 03/06/2010

-Looks great -All (5) functions work -Reasonably small -Poorly secured together -LED useless for writing I gave this as a gift, so I can't give an informed opinion about the durability of this item, but I did notice that the 2 main sections aren't glued or threaded, so it will pull apart with even moderate ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandresmp on 02/22/2009

Es lo que se ve. Por el mismo precio tienes un boligrafo que funciona bastante bien, un puntero para la PDA, una linterna portatil, un alinternita de UV y un puntero laser. La linterna es bastante util. Tiene bastante potencia y sirve para buscar las cosilals que se te caen por el coche, o detras de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilchoconut on 02/02/2009

-the white LED light is located nicely for writing -LED light can move around--which is neat -laser pointer works well enough, not very strong laser, but that's fine -UV light is very bright, quite pretty -pen writes fine -comes it a nice metallic box, which I use as a pencil case -its quite a nice looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozerium on 12/04/2008

Writes well, nice led, very nice laser pointer. Clip on mine broke, but i was using it every day. Kinda cheap feeling, especially in the buttons and the bendy head. Nice to show off, but not really practical for me, as i have no use for a stylus, and never really noticed anything different about the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySutinati on 08/14/2008

The pen has a slick look to it, the laser has a decent strength and buttons work quite well. The white torch LED is surprisingly bright. Comes in a nice metal box and with extra batteries I am pretty sure the "UV" light is not a real UV light, just a blue led. Cool to put in your pencil case and show ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDodge2much on 07/16/2008

-strong red laser -decent LED -smooth sharp black pen -UV reveals invisible ink=D bought 3. one of them UV was barely visible another had a button that barely reacted third one was perfect except, still had wobbly buttons( i kept this one for myself=D) pen ran out, and don't know how to replace it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDave1710 on 06/14/2008

Very neat design. Attractive looking and feels good quality for the price. Love the flexible light - very handy. Laser pointer is excellent - doesnt split much so useful for presentations or the kids/ pets to chase around. Just an all round excellent product for the price - well worth it. The packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexpink on 04/05/2008

I am a medical student, and this pen is awesome for my uses. It has a pen and a stylus tips, and a bendable flashlight, black light, and laser pointer all in one. It comes with an extra set of batteries as well, in an attractive case. This is the best item I have bought from DX hands down. I am going ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections