DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-W4 Cree LED Flashlight (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytripman on 08/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very, very, very water resistant High quality build Definitely bright enough I like the colour. I have a few black lights, silver lights, etc. but this colour really grew on me. Price is still a Pro IMO. for $20 you;d struggle to find anything near this qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniksus on 08/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build quality. Looks and feels very sturdy. There are O-rings on all threads. The grey finish is making it look even better. It runs just fine with 3xAAA batteries and it's overwhelmingly brighter than any other 3xAAA flashlights I've seen. The throw is really goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRico40 on 09/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Runs quite nicely on AAA Eneloops/Kodak LSD. Hi-Off-Lo-Off 2 mode operation. Low mode is significantly lower but still quite useful. Love the bright spill, sizable hot spot and great throw. Very satisfied with beam. Cons:Due to li-ion envy bought cheap unprotected 18500... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjules1 on 08/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very solid and smooth construction. O ring at the end of the housing for water resistance. Quality throughput in constuction. Flash light has two modes of operation, Low and High beam. Through of beam of light powerful white light, capable of illuninating 10 metres of c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjc-flashlight on 07/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really a bright with a good combination of throw and spill. Feels good in hands. Works with 3xaaa NiMh or one 17500 Li-Ion battery. I am currently using it with Ultrafire 17500 Li-Ion (SKU 6226) since it is brighter. Even with 3xaaa batteries I like this... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvermiculite on 06/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a small bright torch. Build quality feels pretty good. I haven't had another cree torch to compare it to but I am impressed with how bright it is. I am not sure how long the 3AAA batteries will last but for what I use it for it is great. Looks like the pictures on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections