DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine XBox 360 Controller Repair Parts Analog Stick - Green
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZakwan97 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It exactly fits the xbox 360 thru holes of the original controller. Fixes any broken stick, left or right. The internal tact switch works as expected. When replaced, they make the controller feel as new. Cons:The pins were a bit bent after shipping, but did not affect f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymigsantiago on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It exactly fits the xbox 360 thru holes of the original controller. Fixes any broken stick, left or right. The internal tact switch works as expected. When replaced, they make the controller feel as new. Cons:You need to have good de-soldering and soldering sk... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandyhaley on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This replacement joystick works just like the original joystick. the form factor matches circuit board precisely, so fitting it onto the circuit board is easy. Cons:The pins were a bit bent after shipping, but did not affect function. Once the pins were straight... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeloquin134 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems to be the exact same analog stick and have exact same footprint ( potentiometer seem to work well too) . Cons:I didnt' find any cons for the product itself, the only problem i had first it was to open the controller and remove the actual analog stick (unsolder et... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagnusBJ on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The good thing about this component, is that i looks exactly like the original xbox controller component. my xbox controller component was broke so i replaced it with this one, and now i have used it for a week and it feels like it will last:) Cons:I was lucky t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarrrrrrr on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks exactley like the original, works just like new. Will definatley buy more to have on hand! Clicks nice and very nice motion, works awesome. I have replaced the left analog but now I found out that my right has to be replaced as well. Cons:none at the momen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelsds2 on 10/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent build, works perfectly, amazignly cheap. You cant say the difference between the one i removed and the one i welded. Cons:Absolutely none. OtherThoughts:It's kinda tricky to change this component, because you have to remove the welding of the LT and RT triggers... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywallacekaley on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is the correct replacement joystick for Xbox 360 wireless controller this product works as good as the original joystick it is packaged to standards with bubble wrap to avoid damage Cons:the plastic stick that connects to thumb-stick may not be very durab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byburnable on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My very first review! Well, I was having trouble in COD BO because my character refused to run! The xbox 360 joystick switch was dead. I replaced it with this joystick, and now he runs so fast lol (joking). There is another joystick available here SKU 103078 a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelodrachler on 07/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the product actually done what I expected him to do, my xbox360's analog had broken, and my parents, the exchange part sitting out for $ 20, so my economei buying this product was really great until I used to replace other that were not damaged, to see if impr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections