Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvinovinicola on 06/10/2014

Good quality, is very easy to use. I have used it for running and for cycling, because it has was easy to place on the bike bar. The fabric and texture are nice and close properly. The phone (iPhone 3GS) is introduced easily and I also tested with an Ipod Classic that also goes perfectly. I've used it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArtbypawly on 10/03/2013

great holder for your phone while working out, looks just as good as the pictures, and way cheaper than in stores, The case has worked so well I just got another one for my brother! would definitely recommend getting your phone in and out the first few times isnt too easy, and having to take off the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhgreenstein on 09/25/2013

This device is really very nice so am ordering another one for my daughter. The plastic see through cover is touch sensitive so you can operate the phone (thugh with these devices you need to be a contortionist to do so!) The elastic band is comfortable and it stays in position for my nightly 45 minute ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJalleB on 06/04/2013

If you want to go jogging with a heavy, oversized iPhone on your upper arm (really, get a Shuffle!) - this is what you need! Good quality and the strap fits snug around the phone. Can use touch screen through the plastic Weight of the iPhone is really annoying on your upper arm. Wearing it makes you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosemiperla on 11/05/2012

I think it is a really good purchase, it is cheap and my iPhone fits perfectly on the armband. It is also easy to fit to your arm and you can operate the tactile screen when the phone is inside the armband. The main problem this time for me has been delivery time. It has taken extremely long time (more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyrtimiD on 11/02/2012

Looks good, material is very nice to the touch, long velcro strip allows wide adjustment range. Adjustment range: maximum 36cm, minimum 22cm (whole circumference) Inner size enough for relative small phones, like Motorola Defy (11cm X 6cm X 1.5cm) Has small pocket for key. For very small key, 50x25 mm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydabugo on 09/29/2012

This armband is made with good quality, seams have good finishes. iPhone 4/4S and galaxy ACE fit perfect. The perimeter is reflective, so if you do jogging by the road, cars will see you better. No one. It's very good product. It is not a problem where your mobile has the minijack, It has two holes to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiebsje on 08/22/2012

- the material is very flexible, which i find important when i go running, it fits to your arm perfectly. - My iphone is protected well and i can read what's on the screen. - There's a little sleeve for the key of the house so you don't have to carry it around. (smart!) - good quality i can't think of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanevj on 03/13/2012

great build quality, fashionable and pleasant materials, holes for headphones on both sides so the phone can be used in both directions, touchphones can be operated through the plastic protective cover, simply packed and ready to use instantly, great value for money the belt should be longer so it can ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections