DX » Community » Reviews » JB-1100 Microcomputer Smart Digital Battery Balanced Multi-Charger
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrGonzo on 11/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charger worked well for a couple of months and was easy to use. Cons:Display died after a few month. The numbers have become almost unreadable. Product is obviously of questionable quality. I tried to use contact spray to make the display work again. We'll see... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHeck_2 on 04/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great charger' you don't have to be a scientist to operate it. You set all options manually its not a magic box but it's great and easy to use for Li Po's 2 3 4 cell and NI MH's. Cons:No power supply, but if you'r anything like me you'll have heaps of converters lying a... Read more

0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great charger you don't have to be a scientist to operate it You set all options manually its not a magic box but it's great and easy to use for Li Po's 2 3 4 cell and NI MH's Cons:No power supply but if you'r anything like me you'll have heaps of converters lying aroun... Read more

0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great charger you don't have to be a scientist to operate it You set all options manually its not a magic box but it's great and easy to use for Li Po's 2 3 4 cell and NI MH's Cons:No power supply but if you'r anything like me you'll have heaps of converters lying aroun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAquela on 03/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good charger , very easy to read the LCD Can charge diffent types of battery from lipo 2s 3s & nicad.Equipment got safety cicuitry to prevent overcharging.Very handy & small easy to fit on my HBK 2 metal case.This charger is good for restoring almost dea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byditchy1 on 02/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Balances cells very well. Audible alert when first cell reaches correct voltage and also when pack is full charged. Readout seems very accurate. Build quality seems high. Price is great. Cons:Does not save last used settings if you are not using the defaults. Th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections