DX » Community » Reviews » Compact USB Humidifier Air Purifier Aroma Diffuser - White + Green
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamarcela on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Small (nice to have in on the desk), 10cm width and 8cm height -easy to use -Good built quality -cute -works well -comes with a 90cm USB cord (Thought that it wouldn't reach the usb port of the computer, but I don't even have to use an USB extension cord to use it at wor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGe5 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My new USB humidifier is really great! I use it at my desk, it is easily transported and premet me to make the air less dry my workstation at home and abroad. It is very easy to use, just put a water connect to the computer and press the ON button. The unit will release... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynemanja010 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap, nice looking, very silent, appropriate cable length. It's very easy to use-just fill in the water and plug it, even though first time I started it, it wouldn't start for a while, and made some weird noise for a minut or so... Then it started working normally. Cons:... Read more

Package Package User's guide How it looks like How it looks like How it looks like
    0 0
  • posted byLocoManLegend on 01/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very good quality - Does not drain water quickly - It's really easy to use (fill in, plug in, turn on, enjoy !) - Diffuse essential oils rather well - the noise is not annoying but inevitable for such a product - The cable length is good (90cm = 35.43 inch) and fits ver... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections