DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Aluminum Alloy Straight Flash Bracket for Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDezalq on 09/02/2013

- Well built, very sturdy and yet lightweight. - The bar has screw holes for standard tripods - Protective rubber rings to avoid scratches in the attached devices. - Even the screws for tight the equipment have screw holes to possibly attach other things. None so far. For my use it could be thinner and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytildantore on 05/09/2013

Good quality aluminum so it is lightweight even though it is about 7mm thick. It has a nice matt black finish that seems to be able to take a punch without breaking up the finish. The two screws has 1/4" screw holes so you can attach other equipment underneath them. It is a bit thick (about 7mm)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPeztilent on 01/07/2013

Very strong piece of aluminum, sturdy and durable. Quite thick and wide, which can be a pro or con for some people. There are screw holes at the center to mount to tripod and lightstand. Non really, except it is not really a small piece of equipment, so I don't bring it with me every time unless I really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPLG2012 on 03/26/2012

Perfectly fulfills its function. It is much cheaper than others. The workpiece is aluminum, so that very little heavy. It could be a little thinner. Otherwise performs well. The aluminum piece is a little wider than necessary, if the piece were a little thinner would impact on the total weight, making ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections