There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Works well, highly recommend

posted by jokerjosue on 09/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The equipment is simple to set up and quickly understand its operation. It is practical because we can intruduzir the SIM card, getting everything compact. Works on the network used in Portugal. Lightweight and very practical. It has a wi-fi coverage reasonably, and picks with relatively fast 3G network. It is possible to set the number of devices that can connect simultaneously via wi-fi. You can also define the name of the wifi network and password.

Cons:

Do not memorize the PIN code on the SIM card, it requires that each time you connect the equipment you have to enter your PIN. The battery does not last long, maybe about 2-3 hours in fucionamento, but can be connected to USB to always keep the load. The battery cover seems a little fragile. The equipment is so light you up for that drop will be starting soon.

OtherThoughts:

The back of the device has a non-slip surface. And the size of a credit card, very practical and lightweight for easy storage and gives take anywhere. I bought during a promotion, but I think the normal price is a bit high. It would be more fair, cost less than $ 15 each or $ 20 without promotion.

Bottomline:

I was pleased with the purchase. It really what I needed and compared with others in the market has a good price-quality relacção (although I believe it would be just a little cheaper). I recommend anyone who wants to use in mobile devices that do not have 3G.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections