DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by3xsmas on 03/02/2014

This silicon case fits my Galaxy SII perfectly. None of the material pops out. I'm still able to push all the buttons. The silicon makes it hard to drop the telephone from hand or to slip out from your pocket. It is hard to push it in or take it out, when wearing a tight jeans or similar. The silicon ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1SMFX on 01/05/2014

This protective silicone case has a good grip, and is very sturdy. The case protects the phone as the description says, and it looks like it is depicted on the picture. The material is good quality. Unfortunately the case is NOT a perfect fit, since it is a bit loose around the edges, but will stay on.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrgckuti on 08/14/2013

Until now i have only good thing to say about this case, it was made in my opinion with a very good and resistent material! I dont have cons against it! I only think that the international delivery could be faster, but I do not have anything to complain about No more thought, but I really recommend it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVhaliz on 05/28/2013

Feels nice. Rubber is not too thin, so I don't think it could be ripped so easily. Very well cut, no edges or something. Can easily put and take phone, so can be a problem (see con below). I think it could fit a little better, since the case is made specifically for this mobile. Sometimes when I take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycecibell on 04/05/2013

The material is good and nice looking. The phone fits perfectly. The silicone is flexible and soft so it has a good feeling. No cons that i can think of. I've been using it for a month with no problems. The overall phone size gets bigger so it don't fit in a envelope case i have. It's really better than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhaimbar on 10/26/2012

Protect your Samsung Galaxy2 with nice looking cover. This one is made from nice to touch Silicone, that prevents your Samsung Galaxy2 from slip from your hands by accident... Its also decrease the heat that you feels after a long phone call. And if the Samsung Galaxy2 is after all falling from your ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLichi on 10/10/2012

Very good quallity, very usable, fashion in shape and colour. Excelent fit into the phone and GREAT butons. As i said, the best i have tried, very very good. Very cheap. The phone is a little bigger than with other ones, but its the cost of a very good protection. Buy this one if you want to have your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobje130 on 10/09/2012

works fine, fits the phone. The Quality mathes other brands that I would have to pay 6 times more for. Have had similar products but original and I can not tell the difference between them. Covers the phone and makes it stick to the front in the car (for example) no cons really. The phone becomes bigger,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywrodriguesjr on 09/11/2012

Extremely flexible and fits perfect my Galaxy S2. This silicone case saved twice my mobile phone in an expected fall. It's easy to use and easy to clean too. Very secure case because its material "sticks" in your hand. I didn't find a cons yet in about 5 months of use. I had bought other cases ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bycleanupordie84 on 05/20/2012

Nice material, very high friction so you'll never drop your phone. Fits the phone perfectly, much better than other cases I've tried from DX. Holes cut for all openings. No echo while talking with this case. Easy to put on and remove, whilst still having a good enough grip not to fall off unintentionally.... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections