DX » Community » Reviews » 1.4" LCD Portable Electronic Handheld Hanging Digital Scale (50kg x 50g / 1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
Love it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLiorMarom on 12/10/2014

Pros: Very easy to use, works great. if you travel a lot --> buy it! Cons: One of the buttons is moving out of place on each use. not a big problem to move it back to the correct location, but it can be annoying... Read more

Impression:Love it;

0 0 0

• posted bylphoenix on 02/14/2014

Very useful when you travel with airline which restricts overweight luggage . Used this couple of times when travelling abroad. Easy to use. Accurate weighing Although when you use it in very lighted room or in direct light the LCD numbers are slightly blurred. It's not a real con but could have a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprashantbala on 10/17/2013

small easily transportable works well simple to use easy battery replacement the led is placed at a good point to view the readings easily may be the price can be a bit less I ordered this just as an add-on as it seemed quite useful. On the whole it is quite a useful, simple to use tool . can carry it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoarve on 09/26/2013

Good solid digital scale that does a good job. This is a type of digital scale that cost many times more in Norway. I can recommend it to others who need these types of electronic scales. No drawbacks that I can see at present, the quality is just as good as other such I have purchased and the prices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byregireg on 05/19/2013

Very comfortable to hold, especially if you need to weight a heavy suitcase or bag. Just hook the device to the handles, lift it and hold for 5 seconds, and you can put it down. The reading stays until you reset it by pressing the button, very convenient. The contrast of the display is very low, very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWaterfallC on 03/23/2013

Small size, lightweight, very easy to operate and reliable mesuring. The unit converter can be helpful in some situations. Furthermore, the price is a bargain. It's a consistent product, but the Power button seems to be a bit fragile. If you are careful, it's not a problem. It's very useful to check ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byburakdeal on 02/13/2013

very very good quality, and it calculates really correct.. i have tested with one kilogram unit it shows 1.05, 0.05 means its plastic.. so it really calculates true weight.. it has high quality, it is suitable for travellers. it has hold funcition to hold to kilograms.. ... .. .. . . there is no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrojakcoder on 12/24/2012

Placement of LCD at the top makes it suitable to lift heavy luggage and still be able to read the value. Other devices have the LCD in front which makes it difficult for you to life and read the value at the same time (unless you are strong enough to lift to your eye level). The CR2032 battery required ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosarnus on 08/28/2012

Good build quality. Does the job well. Lightweight. Good grip. Has both kg and lbs mesuring units. Could be a little more well designed. No more cons I can think of. I use it to weight bags when I travel so I don't have to pay overweight taxes at the airline companies. Just wrap the nylon strip around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysggadget on 08/16/2012

The handle is big enough to lift a 20kg+ (10lbs+) luggage. The handle is solid. For heavy luggages I can hold the handle with two hands making it easier to lift the luggage. The hook is also solid. The product information states that it can handle up to 50kg and I believe it is possible although very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections