DX » Community » Reviews » Mini LED Flashlight Keychain (Multi-color 4-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygarytnz on 11/20/2013

The flashlight has a very attractive, quality finish. There is a handy plastic sleeve to hold the batteries, which makes it much easier to load teh batteries than on other similar torches. There is a small insulating disk behind the batteries to prevent them discharging in transit. You will need to remove this before use. The chain is a little flimsy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokpet on 01/25/2013

The flashlight is good and bright for a keychain light and batteries is included. (and you get 4 :). I use mine on my carkeys. Used it for 1 year. Batteries still good. The the build quality of the light itself is good but the chain is a bit poor quality, but for this price this is to be expected. The painting on this product is not very scratch resistant.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygibbs123 on 06/28/2011

i think its a nice accessory to my key chain collection. has a nice throw( don't expect a flashlight).one thing i carry around are my keys and when it turns dark and i have to look for the keyhole its the perfect little tool for the job.you might think of other application of course but that does it for me now.(only limited by your imagination)package ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLEDsgo on 01/30/2010

- Once in your pocket, it cannot switch on accidently to find the batteries dead after a while thanks to the special switch. - Pretty bright light for such a small torch. I have a 5-LED Keychain flashlight which actually produces the same amount of light as these flashlights. - The price is very low. - The convenient battery-holder which allows you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections