DX » Community » Reviews » Mini LED Flashlight Keychain (Multi-color 4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygarytnz on 11/20/2013

The flashlight has a very attractive, quality finish. There is a handy plastic sleeve to hold the batteries, which makes it much easier to load teh batteries than on other similar torches. There is a small insulating disk behind the batteries to prevent them discharging in transit. You will need to remove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byokpet on 01/25/2013

The flashlight is good and bright for a keychain light and batteries is included. (and you get 4 :). I use mine on my carkeys. Used it for 1 year. Batteries still good. The the build quality of the light itself is good but the chain is a bit poor quality, but for this price this is to be expected. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygibbs123 on 06/28/2011

i think its a nice accessory to my key chain collection. has a nice throw( don't expect a flashlight).one thing i carry around are my keys and when it turns dark and i have to look for the keyhole its the perfect little tool for the job.you might think of other application of course but that does it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLEDsgo on 01/30/2010

- Once in your pocket, it cannot switch on accidently to find the batteries dead after a while thanks to the special switch. - Pretty bright light for such a small torch. I have a 5-LED Keychain flashlight which actually produces the same amount of light as these flashlights. - The price is very low.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections