DX » Community » Reviews » Pikachu Style Bells with Lanyard - Yellow (10-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaplosion on 01/30/2014

Good condition with no defects! Bells work and seem pretty good in construction. Small and not obtrusive Looks pretty much how they do in the picture so no weird surprises The paint isnt *absolutely* perfect. This is barely a con. Other than that I would normally pay $5 max for these under normal circumstances.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

This mobile pendant is very beautiful, and it can be used elsewhere. The material is good and the paint is well taken. Could be done without the ball inside and stop being a bell. After a while the noise is annoying. One option would be better without the noise. Can be used by people of all ages, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMannryu on 01/14/2013

- The lanyard seems strong - Sturdy metal - They're small and handy, not heavy - Bell sound is strong, but not annoying, has to bump into something to ring, ergo it doesn't ring all the time - You get 10 of them and they're just adorable - Most of the pikachus have small smudges. Barely visible, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNWind on 01/11/2013

Very cute lanyard bells, good quality metal and paint, clear drawing, bell works and the ball inside won't fall as the figure itself is hard. Good price for 10 items pack. No cons this far. The only thing is I don't see how the lanyard is fixed, probably it's glued, but I pulled it several times and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections