DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Rechargeable 3.7V "5000mAh" 26650 Li-ion Batteries (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymisterbeen on 06/04/2014

Very good built quality. These are protected so you can safely use them without any worries. Well built, fine capacity 4460mAh and the other battery 4465mAh. High Drain application, can't use if you need more current than 6-7A Capacity are measured turnigy 4*6 charger. Discharge Current 1A voltage 4.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvarme on 11/19/2013

Price is not too much, the batteries have good enough charge capacity and they are not bulky. Apparently others have said that their label is incorrect but even at 4000mAh these are still great. So no great con. These come with PCB which i guess makes them much more safer, which is nice to know since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesertdawg57 on 03/05/2013

Reasonable milliamperage though nowhere close to the advertised "5000mAh"! I mainly ordered them so my high power flashlights would, hopefully, last longer. Over priced, in my opinion, with suspect build quality. Advertised amperage is over-optimistic. Shrink wrap quality is not good; the wrap ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bybendaja on 01/02/2013

Probably best 26650 battery for good price. It have much more capacity and can give much more current than every 18650 battery. It contains the protective circuit that minimalise the chance of damage. The 5000mAh capacity is not real. The real capacity is about 4000mAh. The price should be little bit ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byShamanSol on 12/28/2012

Real capacity of 4500 mA. Protection works at 6 A. At this point, in my opinion, the best batteries in terms of price / quality. The best models have 18 650 3100, 3400 mA, with cost twice as much. For this size could and more capacity to do. A thin film (with the active operation can close to the body)... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byolieck on 07/03/2012

Cheap. The batteries are not expensive, compared to others. Those batteries were suggested by a friend who is into LiIon-batteries. The capacity is much smaller than stated. I wanted to use the battery combined with a USB-adapter to charge my cellphone (samsung galaxy SII) when on the road. 5 Ah should ... Read more

3 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections