DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C3 Cree Q5 5-Mode LED Flashlight with Extension (1.5V~4.2V)
  • 5 star 31 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypapavictor on 11/18/2013

This is a great flashlight with: - a huge range - solid build quality - excellent pricing - support for rechargable batteries (1.2V) Very handy that there are 3 intensity modes, so you can use it inside your tent as well as on the hill or in the woods at night. And yes that beam goes far! Too many modes for me; the strobe modes I never use. As you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmilx on 05/14/2013

This flashlight do the job. It's quite small but with the extension tube it gets perfect. When it comes to the light i think its good light. If you compare this one to regular flashlight you buy from the store at the same price, you will get tons of more value here! I'v received a broken flashlight from the beginning. But after good service from DX ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolivier001 on 02/22/2013

large light bright light solid several modes exists, but the commutator is too sensible to select easily the right mode. Nearly a tactile button, once the light is on, a slight touch changes the mode. Moreover, the mode can change by itself when the light is moved strongly, eg attached on a bike when the road is not flat. used on a bike, it is a multi-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterGee on 02/14/2013

Great compact and very bright flashlight. Takes AA's (1 or 2) or 14500 battery. Good solid construction. Fits into every pocket or bag. Great item on your belt when you're in law enforcement or medical services, or just when hiking. Works for hours of heavy use on 14500 or 2 penlites. When voltage level gets low, might jump from high intensity to strobe.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterGee on 08/08/2011

This is a great compact flashlight, much brighter and versatile than ie. a mini maglite. Nice white light, 3 steps in brightness, lowest is already quite bright, lightest is good enough to light quite a big tent. Good sturdy built quality. In full-on the head of the light gets a bit warm, not enough to hurt or burn you, just warm. Might even be nice ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeeaan on 07/22/2011

Very bright, easy to use. Can accept two AA batteries. Can be made waterproof by putting an O-ring in front of lense glass. Small enough for EDC. Low build quality. The soldering whitch makes contact with the body will over time get worn as you unscrew the tube from the light unit. This will over time cause bad contact points, leading to failure. It ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiikkak on 04/18/2011

the construction quality is really good. the flashlight comes in perfect quality and the threads on the flashlight are greased already. There are also o-rings preventing moisture getting in the electical parts. The glass in the lamp is also scratch free from out the package. the light could be a bit brighter, but it´s way brighter than the most ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 02/13/2011

+B-R-I-G-H-T +versatile: 1XAA (14500/Alkaline/NiMH) or 2XAA (Alkaline/NiMH) +modes starts on med, not high. +small enough for EDC +glass lens and aluminium reflector +good compromise between flood and throw +proper SOS mode, not like older C3's SOSOSO... -no O-Ring on lens -ugly solder (X2) on pill sides (to make contact with body for negative) -ugly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKapiiitan on 02/05/2011

-Uses AA batteries, both NiMh and alkaline. -Great luminescence on 1xAAA and 2xAAA modes. -Great construction with a lot of care on details. -responsive switch, not like others that can cause flickering. -Useful as a bikelight, due to good balance between flood and throw. -Decent runtime with 2xAAA batt's -It gets warm very quick -The box in which it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byACronin on 08/09/2010

A great little light, hard to believe that its just AA's. Switch on mine works well. This light makes my double AA mini mag look like a joke! Wish it had just High Low! I am not a big fan of all the modes. I like to have a low just to save on battery power in case it runs low. Mine did not come with a case but I think they are now available. I actually ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections