DX » Community » Reviews » Helping Third Hand Soldering Stand w/ 5X Magnifying Glass
Customer’s impression:
OK Good value handy very useful It works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by0zzz1 on 03/22/2016

Does its job but quality could be better PRO: Sturdy CONS: A bit pricey. Quality is poor. The biggest issue is that joints' design is awful - it's very hard to fix them in the required position. Each joint consists of several parts that just fall apart and it's hard to make them work together. of... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 1

• posted byWorkalot_ on 02/05/2016

Pros: easy to use Cons: looks scratched and unpolished Recommendation: if you can afford , get something with heavier base , this one is too light , anyhow , remember to put some heat-shrink tubes on the alligator clips to protect your circuitry

very handy for soldering

Impression:OK,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byGayGirlie on 01/21/2016

This thing I'm quite happy with as it's reasonably heavy and sturdy, the clips work and they're very, very strong and obviously having a magnifying-glass as part of this thing is a terrific addition. At only ~400g it could still be slightly heavier and the magnifying-glass isn't exactly top-notch... Read more

Impression:Good value,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byeliasfb on 11/09/2015

Pros: stable, sturdy. Very useful for soldering small components, wires, pcb and others. Helped me to build a lot of projects. Besides the lens, which is plastic, everything is made of hard metal. Cons: the base could be bigger for better stability. The magnifying lens is made of plastic and you... Read more

Impression:very useful,It works,Stable;

0 0 0

• posted byarasuludag on 10/09/2015

Pros: It really helps when you fixed it's issues which I will mention it on the "Con" side. Cons: The clips was coming off from the body and I've tighten it with SKU: 301060. Now it works fine.

Impression:OK,It works,Stable;

0 0 0

• posted byDaniel432 on 08/18/2015

Pros: stable, holds circuit perfectly and it works great. Cons: None. Thought it would be bigger but it is still very stable and holds pcb perfectly.

Impression:OK,It works,Stable;

0 0 0

• posted byValerich1972 on 07/14/2015

very convenient to work with small pieces especially for the manufacture of spinners for winter fishing

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted byjrrhack on 07/03/2015

THe magnifier glass is very bad almost to the point of being unusable, its not perfectly round nor perfectly even magnifier, it doesnt even fir well inside the suppport, however the metal alligators and the metal bar support is ok and useful for small work. Also the base is too light and small... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshockwaver1 on 06/23/2015

Works well for holding small things for soldering. The magnifying glass is pretty bad, but that's OK because I don't like using them anyway. The alligator clips are easily adjustable and holds things firmly.

Impression:OK,magnifying glass sucks;

0 0 0

• posted byhex16 on 06/19/2015

Pros: Solid, heavy base. Does the job. Cons: None

0 0 0

DX Everywhere