DX » Community » Reviews » Helping Third Hand Soldering Stand w/ 5X Magnifying Glass
Customer’s impression:
OK Good value handy very useful It works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byciberjano on 09/06/2017

Impression:OK;

esta bien para soldar cosas pequeñas, como cables para poder sujetarlos, sin necesidad de pedir ayuda a otra persona.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlex604 on 02/17/2017

Impression:OK,Good value,handy;

If you don't already have something similar for soldering, this item is good for the price. The joints can be a bit stiff and hard to position, but it's extremely useful.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10265062 on 12/20/2016

Impression:OK,handy;

Pro: Ajuda muito na hora de soldar Con: Podia ter a base mais pesada, mas tudo bem.

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMBTob on 09/24/2016

not very fixable and not very cofoetable.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrumsbr on 08/03/2016

Excelente produto, gostei muito, irá facilitar meu trabalho em eletrônica. Recomendo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8622120 on 06/15/2016

Pros: no more needing to hold my soldering iron with my mouth! It makes the job very easy. Cons: The clips was a bit loose (from the connector), but I solved this by soldering it on the connector. Overall; No more burned hands, the magnifying glass makes detail work easier. Unfortunately I give a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by0zzz1 on 03/22/2016

Does its job but quality could be better PRO: Sturdy CONS: A bit pricey. Quality is poor. The biggest issue is that joints' design is awful - it's very hard to fix them in the required position. Each joint consists of several parts that just fall apart and it's hard to make them work together. of... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWorkalot_ on 02/05/2016

Impression:OK,handy;

Pros: easy to use Cons: looks scratched and unpolished Recommendation: if you can afford , get something with heavier base , this one is too light , anyhow , remember to put some heat-shrink tubes on the alligator clips to protect your circuitry

very handy for soldering

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGayGirlie on 01/21/2016

Impression:Good value,handy;

This thing I'm quite happy with as it's reasonably heavy and sturdy, the clips work and they're very, very strong and obviously having a magnifying-glass as part of this thing is a terrific addition. At only ~400g it could still be slightly heavier and the magnifying-glass isn't exactly top-notch... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeliasfb on 11/09/2015

Impression:very useful,It works,Stable;

Pros: stable, sturdy. Very useful for soldering small components, wires, pcb and others. Helped me to build a lot of projects. Besides the lens, which is plastic, everything is made of hard metal. Cons: the base could be bigger for better stability. The magnifying lens is made of plastic and you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere