DX » Community » Reviews » Helping Third Hand Soldering Stand w/ 5X Magnifying Glass
Customer’s impression:
OK Good value handy very useful It works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10468504 on 10/26/2017

Impression:Good value;

its not sturdy but do the job,glass is okay but balance is not there also quality of clips is not very much good ,but for price range its quite okay

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFifino on 10/03/2017

Impression:Good value,handy;

Pros: You can adapt the hands and stand as well as magnifier by rotating some screws and then make it hard Great pricing Cons: None Notes: Not sure if the magnifying is great or not, I am just using this for the stand and hands

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byciberjano on 09/06/2017

Impression:OK;

esta bien para soldar cosas pequeñas, como cables para poder sujetarlos, sin necesidad de pedir ayuda a otra persona.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlex604 on 02/17/2017

Impression:OK,Good value,handy;

If you don't already have something similar for soldering, this item is good for the price. The joints can be a bit stiff and hard to position, but it's extremely useful.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10265062 on 12/20/2016

Impression:OK,handy;

Pro: Ajuda muito na hora de soldar Con: Podia ter a base mais pesada, mas tudo bem.

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMBTob on 09/24/2016

not very fixable and not very cofoetable.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrumsbr on 08/03/2016

Excelente produto, gostei muito, irá facilitar meu trabalho em eletrônica. Recomendo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8622120 on 06/15/2016

Pros: no more needing to hold my soldering iron with my mouth! It makes the job very easy. Cons: The clips was a bit loose (from the connector), but I solved this by soldering it on the connector. Overall; No more burned hands, the magnifying glass makes detail work easier. Unfortunately I give a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by0zzz1 on 03/22/2016

Does its job but quality could be better PRO: Sturdy CONS: A bit pricey. Quality is poor. The biggest issue is that joints' design is awful - it's very hard to fix them in the required position. Each joint consists of several parts that just fall apart and it's hard to make them work together. of... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWorkalot_ on 02/05/2016

Impression:OK,handy;

Pros: easy to use Cons: looks scratched and unpolished Recommendation: if you can afford , get something with heavier base , this one is too light , anyhow , remember to put some heat-shrink tubes on the alligator clips to protect your circuitry

very handy for soldering

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere