DX » Community » Reviews » Helping Third Hand Soldering Stand w/ 5X Magnifying Glass
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySherlock3 on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great little tool - better than I expected for the price. You can adjust it to just about any angle you want. The spring in the crocodile clips are nice and strong. The magnification is strong enough to see all the detail you need to see. Cons:I am not aware o... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymechanicmike on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing is awesome. I'm always repairing electronics, and the third hand helps so much. Hold item very well and has strong grip to do so. You don't get burned trying to hold wires in your hands anymore. Magnifier glass works great to see little stuff I work... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybmagyar on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like the simple design and the cast iron base is stabilizing the hands nicely. The alligator clips are capable of holding most of the stuff needed to solder and the magnifier is a cool addition when soldering really tiny parts. It's easy to rearrange the joi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byanbara on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:necessary thing for people who can hold a soldering iron in his hand :) does not take up much space, small and easy to use, keep your clips much detail and do a good job Cons:stand could be a bit on the heavier and with holes for fastening the workbench OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMostroCesar on 06/08/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:price quality go hand in hand, a good complement to the need for these tasks trabajo.super complex and wide precicion, which can not fail olo pulse that is watching you can not lose any detail. Precicion work neatly and with the equipment or coat rack. Comfortab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyarash on 05/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks great, it is very useful for soldering small electronics. It feels also pretty strong and solid...... It may be adjusted with many different bolts. Cons:The base is too small so if the arms and the magnifying glass are not set in a balanced way it may... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBrownMuffin on 04/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful when working with small electronic parts, hold the PCB and have your hands free to do the soldering. I didn't used the magnifying glass while working, but i think it is very useful when working on SMD parts. Cons:The bottom part is cast iron and ve... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections