DX » Community » Reviews » Maxuss Ni-MH AAA 1.2V 1250mAh Batteries (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Ótimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauricioramos on 12/17/2014

Recomendo este produto é de ótima qualidade e muito util, já o segundo que compro ................................................ Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byfabecker on 05/13/2014

These rechargeable batteries have a very good cost x benefit. I bought 2 sets and I have been using for over 6 months in my remotes. I will definitely buy these again soon. I point out to all wanting a good rechargeable battery with a good price. So far nothing against. Perhaps more months of use. When ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byggeudraco on 01/24/2014

These batteries last a reasonable amount of time, and hold no danger of losing their charge quickly like some cheap batteries would. Over the course of the years I have owned them, the grey area surrounding the positive pin has gone brown, giving a burnt appearance. Where other stores can now offer rechargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemos37 on 12/17/2013

I already bought batteries of 9v, you plunder aa and it would slam for my cordless telephone, all of this mark. Only I buy from this mark now, because of the quality (you link it maintains the load for a good time) and also because of the good price (it is possible to buy a hill from them with the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrob7474 on 11/12/2013

This is not the first time I order batteries of this brand because I am fully satisfied! They do not seem cheap, but they look good. For the moment no cons, but maybe they will age faster ... The last time I ordered this product, delivery was quick, this time it was longer. Buying rechargeable batteries,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybrotheris on 07/25/2013

Size and voltage is adequate. Testing equipment showed 1.24V. And they are working From other reviews I've expected more from these batteries, something around 800mAh, but testing equipment showed various mAh values for batteries in the pack. Capacity was between 615mAh and 645mAh. At least I've grouped ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byJokic on 07/20/2013

Good packed batterys and well built too,no leaking or anything and price was cheap.Usually these batterys must load first but these were full and now they are on my walkie talkies which use a lot of batterys.Now it seems that these are much more usable than nothing else before these.I do not know about ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrob7474 on 05/31/2013

This is not the first time I order batteries of this brand because I am fully satisfied! They do not seem cheap, but they look good. Buying rechargeable batteries, you will save cash because you will not need to buy more, and you will also make a gesture for the planet because it will cause less waste.... Read more

Backside Details Details

0 0 0

• posted byrubenmoreno1 on 05/03/2013

Price good. Good quality. It takes time to download and are not as bad as other Chinese battery. 1250 mAh is a very good capacity. Quanto more bigger capacity battery even slightly (millimeters). This battery has an excellent capacity and size. Good for instruments that are necessary to recharge the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJFBurdelis on 04/26/2013

Excellent batteries. I confess that before buying was afraid the product is not as good, but I see I was very wrong. Product is great and great quality. A full recharge took about 2~3 hours to be performed. No cons just perfect without any loss all batteries were working properly I used to put these ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections