DX » Community » Reviews » Maxuss Ni-MH AAA 1.2V 1250mAh Batteries (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 23 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabecker on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These rechargeable batteries have a very good cost x benefit. I bought 2 sets and I have been using for over 6 months in my remotes. I will definitely buy these again soon. I point out to all wanting a good rechargeable battery with a good price. Cons:So far n... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrob7474 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is not the first time I order batteries of this brand because I am fully satisfied! They do not seem cheap, but they look good. Cons:For the moment no cons, but maybe they will age faster ... OtherThoughts:The last time I ordered this product, delivery was quick, t... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybrotheris on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Size and voltage is adequate. Testing equipment showed 1.24V. And they are working Cons:From other reviews I've expected more from these batteries, something around 800mAh, but testing equipment showed various mAh values for batteries in the pack. Capacity was... Read more

4 0
  • posted byJokic on 07/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good packed batterys and well built too,no leaking or anything and price was cheap.Usually these batterys must load first but these were full and now they are on my walkie talkies which use a lot of batterys.Now it seems that these are much more usable than no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrob7474 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is not the first time I order batteries of this brand because I am fully satisfied! They do not seem cheap, but they look good. Buying rechargeable batteries, you will save cash because you will not need to buy more, and you will also make a gesture for the planet be... Read more

Backside Details Details
    0 0
  • posted byrubenmoreno1 on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price good. Good quality. It takes time to download and are not as bad as other Chinese battery. 1250 mAh is a very good capacity. Quanto more bigger capacity battery even slightly (millimeters). This battery has an excellent capacity and size. Good for instruments that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJFBurdelis on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent batteries. I confess that before buying was afraid the product is not as good, but I see I was very wrong. Product is great and great quality. A full recharge took about 2~3 hours to be performed. Cons:No cons just perfect without any loss all batteries were w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDiegosit on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excelent batteries for day to day with good manufacturing quality, very important item to use in flashlights and electronic equipment, easy to use, duration execelente for LED flashlight, batteries for those seeking efficient and inexpensive and ideal this ite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBAOWolf on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:NiMH means you don't have to worry about memory effects. The 1250mAh is the highest I can find on this website for AAA rechargeable batteries. Useful for devices that drains AAA batteries often. Also, this is a lot cheaper than the ones you find in store. Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMHDaren on 08/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The quality is reasonably good, already used for a year, and they are just great. - Price, these batteries saved me lots of money on buying more batteries. - Already recharged many many times, the voltage does not seem to drop much Cons:- No case for these batteries O... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections