DX » Community » Reviews » Universal TV Remote Controller Keychain with LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bya5enk on 03/05/2013

Small and Portable , Can USE EVERYWHERE ,anywhere , good for children because it's only basic remote control,multifunction as your keychain Can take long time before the remote finds the TV and must be keep patient to set it up need more battere substitution hard to find the battery need two battery IT'S very Usefull can bring it everywhere can use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byassendino on 10/04/2009

- It works good. - Good for children. Not break original control. - I received mine in the color silver. Simple and functional. - It is delayed to find the code of the TV, but it has to have patience. But not to be problem. it only delays one minutes to make right. - It is a basic control. - I use to preserve the original control of the children. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKooPa79 on 04/28/2009

Small remote control with all the normal buttons on it. Can take long time before the remote finds the TV. I can't get it to work on my Sony CRT TV, I tried for 10 minutes, then the TV automaticly shutted down (was on a channel without signal). Is it too small? Mine came in silver color, that was a positive surprise. Don't buy this as a replacement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipernjakovic on 03/01/2009

Its small and looks very good. Works right out of the box and works like it is supposed to. Led is not very bright but then again i bought a remote nod a led flashlight :) Great thing is that you cant change the remote code by mistake or by accidentally pressing a button in your pocket. Only con is that the led is not really bright but as i said this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtchel112 on 01/18/2009

very small, its fit in your pocket and with the ring you can hang it on your key’s, so you can wear it everywhere, also the little led light is handy when you are searching for the right key at night. You can use it for normal use, or irritate some people in tv-stores or when you are outside, you can change the channel of people who are watching tv,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalter on 01/01/2009

Very small, and light. Works with every single TV including security monitors. Perfect size for your keychain. Also has an extremely handy nice little LED light. IT doesn't just change channels, it can also manipulate menus and change inputs. Finding the right code can take quite some time. Buttons are better than the card type universal remotes. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byindjev on 11/25/2008

This works very well for most of TVs. The range is good - something like 7-8 meters maybe, but I am not sure - its enough anyway. The LED is useful too. I go to the Disco and play with the TVs there - very cool :) I love this gadget! The led turn of in a couple of second if you don't press the button. I know its power-saving, but I don't like this &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshost on 07/16/2008

It work with my 20 years old Tesla TV, so i don't need use my old broken remote anymore. Operation manual is totally useless, i found ho to program it in one of older reviews. It's slower then original remote, i thing it sending several codes so, my tv didn't receive its signal so frequently as from original I use just on/off mute and volume, it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byulissestorres on 07/09/2008

Um chaveiro pequeno, com lanterna, e o controle remoto funcionou em todas as tv's que eu testei. Poderia ter maiores informações sobre como utilizar o "set" para configurar uma tv que não esteja entre as 500 pré-configuradas. Talvez a durabilidade dele não seja tão boa, não recomendaria para uso diário,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStickman779 on 07/07/2008

A great and very small remote, works on the major brands and even some of the local budget brand Tv's. The signal is good until your about 4 meters away from the tv and the response time is fast. The led is very bright and and can be easily seen and the key chain is nice and sturdy. *Cheap *Works *Bright Led *Works With Most Tv's *Small *Sturdy Build ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections