DX » Community » Reviews » 70W Universal Laptop Power Supply (15V~24V Output)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeckx on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy voltage change with decent range for maximum compaibilty. -lots of adapters for all kinds and brands of laptops -a fat and thin pin for no confusion in the positive and negative poles. -Cheaper than in shops here -Build quality seems pretty decent. Good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamichaik on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap! Good quality very easy to work with. My charger broke and I'm using this one ever since (more then a year) and so far didn't have any problems with the charger Cons:None as far as I know OtherThoughts:Make sure the charger is compatible to your computer befo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreginaldocostadf on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good. I used the Compaq, answered my need. Besides me meet notebook, I can use it with other equipment, which facilitates the everyday. Connector good quality. Measure the output voltage with multimeter and was correct Cons:no cons, Power supply quality O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylelius on 07/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's always cold! I tried to plug it in different laptops, even in an old Amilo with maximum load (20V 3.65A). And it works stable wthout heating. Plugs are compatible with number of notebooks. Old laptops or modern netbooks - it works well. Very useful voltag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvfontanela on 07/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, I'm really happy with this Power Supply. The plug is not loose, it is hard to get out, which is good, it wont accidentally disconnect. The power supply wont heat, as the original one does. I measured with a multimeter and the voltage is really what you wan... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections