DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Repeater (AC 100-240V)
Customer’s impression:
BOM Satisfied Nice Product Good for the price TOP
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycapdegarde on 12/17/2014

Pros: Very good price. Product of good quality, provided with a EU plug, works on 230 V. Extends the range outside my veranda out to the garden. Cons: At first it is difficult to understand how to get it to work but it does the job in the end... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byslipvayne on 12/17/2014

Pros: Price, Works nice as AP, easy to transport, comes with network cable Cons: Not very good signal working as Repeater (even if the router and this device are closer to each other) Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byheronpatto on 12/17/2014

instável as vezes é bom e na maioria da vezes cai a transmissão. Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bymrobr on 12/14/2014

It working really good and have a nice price, if you need to expand your wi-fi spot, you can buy it without any doubts! Read more

Impression:Satisfied,Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byvalflond on 12/13/2014

Pros: - relatively cheap - setup is easy enough - Neutral design overall - Encryption Cons: - AP mode did not work for me - Passwords for wi-fi must have no special symbols (had to change password in the main router to make it work) - Becomes hot rather fast (my estimate is 45-50 deg. C) - Very bright ... Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bykoertjan on 12/11/2014

Werkt perfect. Even goed voor gaan zitten om in te stellen maar dan ook een veel beter ontvangst van wifi achter in de tuin en op zolder Read more

Impression:TOP,Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted by7587101 on 12/06/2014

Fácil, instalação e performance . Read more

Impression:Satisfied,Nice Product,Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byhvk1973 on 12/02/2014

Pros: works like a charm. I now have full coverage in my house Cons: the form of the repeater makes it difficult to use the outlet next to it Read more

Impression:Satisfied,Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byrjasper on 11/27/2014

Pros: Easy to use, nothing much to do, only power on and start the smart setup. Cons: No cons, works how i spected Other thoughts: I use to share access to my mother's house with 30mb internet (cable) , and i have 7 mb to 10mb depends of weather, on wifi, through the 2 buildings in approx. with 8 meters ... Read more

Impression:Good! Easy!;

0 0 0

• posted bydennyats on 11/25/2014

Otimo produto. As vezes super esquenta, pois minha cidade é muito quente. mas logo tiro um pouco da tomada e coloco de volta e fica zero de novo. recomendo Otimo produto. As vezes super esquenta, pois minha cidade é muito quente. mas logo tiro um pouco da tomada e coloco de volta e fica zero de novo.... Read more

Impression:Nice Product,Good for the price,good works well;

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections