DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Repeater (AC 100-240V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTony008 on 03/30/2016

good product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9142739 on 03/11/2016

Pros: Facil de usar puede actuar como repetidor por WiFi o por cable LAN Cons: En principio no le veo, es una solución provisional, pues lo normal es tener un mejor WiFi o red LAN. Es una apaño rápido y eficaz.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byraddog0426 on 02/29/2016

It is hard to figure out and you have to download something to use it. It has a nice look and isn't too bulky. it is not the right plug though luckily we have an adapter already. Takes a lot of work to figure out though which is kinda sucky. I feel once it works it will be nice to have around... Read more

Impression:Hard to figure out,Looks nice/not ugly;

0 0 0

• posted byssanjuro on 01/25/2016

Buen precio y funcionamiento. Algo limitado de cobertura y difícil de configurar.

0 0 0

• posted bynmdionisio on 01/23/2016

Initial purpose of buying this Wifi Repeater, was to get signal in areas of the house where it wasn't that strong. Even though it was configured properly, never worked 100% as a roaming Wifi network.

0 0 0

• posted bycrisostome on 01/17/2016

pros: good range, cheap and works perectly! cons: the instructions are writing in very very very small characters! why? but no worry to install it, now i have the wifi always on my home!

0 0 0

• posted byelettrogandalf on 01/04/2016

Pros: Cheap, Easy to use, Fast and simple configuration Cons: It does not have a WPS button, when using it as a wireless repeater, you can not set a custom SSID and Security Key, but you can only use those of existing WiFi network. It would be perfect if the configuration options were better. In... Read more

Impression:good,Cheap,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byraires on 12/28/2015

No Cons, just pros. Works like a charm. Plugged it in and saw my wi-fi signal boost up to the maximum.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byatmig on 12/22/2015

Finally I have wi-fi on the second floor of my house and with full signal! Easy to set up following the included instructions. There seems to be an embedded Linux running in there. I am so satisfy that I intend to buy a couple more. I really recommend it.

Impression:Very good,Easy setup,Strong signal;

0 0 0

• posted bynandokrause on 11/26/2015

Pros: fácil de instalar Contra: produto muito instável. A conexão cai com facilidade

Impression:instavel;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere