Ease of configure
Good looking None as far Was really incredible, I unpacked, follow the simple instructions and after 2 attempts (my fault first time) it was ready and working.
Works like a charm a whole area of my house received very poor signal from my WiFi Router and I have there an AIO Lenovo that has Wifi ... Read more
fast to install and easy to implement.
Pretty easy interface for dummy users.
Clear user manual and easy to find help online when needed Device was rather slow at first. After reading some comments online, it seemed to be a common problem that was easyly resolved with a firmware update. Then again,... The firmware update screwed the device up and it ... Read more
Easy to use and plug and play for the novice. I have this device in use for several months as extra access point at my addic. Plugged it in once and never had te reboot it since it's operational lifetime. I have multiple devices connected without a problem, iOS, Android and Windows 8. Gives the performances conform specs. No negative experience with ... Read more
- Good design, looks neat at home.
- Good build quality, robust and durable.
- Intuitive admin interface, easy to configure.
- Versatile device (can be used as access point, repeater of router)
- Orientation can be changed. - Admin interface is very slow.
- 300MBit/s? My tests show maximum 75 Mbit/s. Lacks grid functions (ability to roam clients). But ... Read more
Very easy to setup. Excelent signal strenght. Good built quality. Two modes: connect to a rooter (AP) and send internet to wireless and Repeater mode, to amplify the WiFi signal. No cons. One may be that it is a little big and will stay at about 15cm from wall. If you have poor wifi signal at some home parts, you must buy this solution. Excelent product.... Read more
- Very easy to use, the only thing you have to do is to plug it in and to select which signal to amplify
- Does exactly what it's supposed to do, without complicated setup screens
- Optionally amplifies your neighbour's WiFi for all students ;) - It's quite large, so if you've got a double power plug, you won't be able to use the other one Works like ... Read more
Very simple and easy to set up. extends your router's range without compromising the security of your network. Total time fo 5 minutes to set up the thing. Almost plug n play. Range extending capacity could be a little better. It is a great product that is as good as it gets considering the limitations of the technology. The best part if that it offers ... Read more
Very easy to setup Good signal strenght Well built and quality material Two modes: Repeater Mode and AP Mode It has RJ45 inlet, so that can be very useful to let your TV without WIFI online :) English and colored instructions booklet Blister hard to open. Just that. Perhaps It could be 5 dollars cheaper?
Anyway, pricing is just ok but could be better.... Read more
- the device is very easy to use.
- it has a ratating base so you can use it vertical or horizontal to the outlet orientation
- very easy to configure. Just connect to its IP and change the values - the LED lights are too strong. I leave it it in my room and had to tape out the LED lights or I wouldn't be able to sleep with the blinking colorful lights ... Read more
Good reception, even in far parts of the house where most devices can"t get WiFi. It has several options to configure. I couldn't make it work as a repeater (same ssid), although in the menu I enabled that option. Since I can connect to it as an AP I can access my network. Only downside is with mobile devices changing position inside the house ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.