DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Repeater (AC 100-240V)
Customer’s impression:
Good for the price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybanzee8795 on 10/08/2014

Very good repeater, does what it says it would do, easy to set up and use, amazing product for the price paid. Read more

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bymalopro on 06/24/2014

Incredible price Ease of configure Excellent performance Good looking None as far Was really incredible, I unpacked, follow the simple instructions and after 2 attempts (my fault first time) it was ready and working. Works like a charm a whole area of my house received very poor signal from my WiFi Router ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheJagular on 06/16/2014

fast to install and easy to implement. Pretty easy interface for dummy users. Clear user manual and easy to find help online when needed Device was rather slow at first. After reading some comments online, it seemed to be a common problem that was easyly resolved with a firmware update. Then again,..... Read more

2 0 4

• posted byWsoet on 06/03/2014

Easy to use and plug and play for the novice. I have this device in use for several months as extra access point at my addic. Plugged it in once and never had te reboot it since it's operational lifetime. I have multiple devices connected without a problem, iOS, Android and Windows 8. Gives the performances ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvkarpov on 05/27/2014

- Good design, looks neat at home. - Good build quality, robust and durable. - Intuitive admin interface, easy to configure. - Versatile device (can be used as access point, repeater of router) - Orientation can be changed. - Admin interface is very slow. - 300MBit/s? My tests show maximum 75 Mbit/s.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byliglezias on 05/24/2014

Very easy to setup. Excelent signal strenght. Good built quality. Two modes: connect to a rooter (AP) and send internet to wireless and Repeater mode, to amplify the WiFi signal. No cons. One may be that it is a little big and will stay at about 15cm from wall. If you have poor wifi signal at some home ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStefander on 05/15/2014

- Very easy to use, the only thing you have to do is to plug it in and to select which signal to amplify - Does exactly what it's supposed to do, without complicated setup screens - Optionally amplifies your neighbour's WiFi for all students ;) - It's quite large, so if you've got a double power plug,... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byYasir123 on 05/13/2014

Very simple and easy to set up. extends your router's range without compromising the security of your network. Total time fo 5 minutes to set up the thing. Almost plug n play. Range extending capacity could be a little better. It is a great product that is as good as it gets considering the limitations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemaran on 05/04/2014

Very easy to setup Good signal strenght Well built and quality material Two modes: Repeater Mode and AP Mode It has RJ45 inlet, so that can be very useful to let your TV without WIFI online :) English and colored instructions booklet Blister hard to open. Just that. Perhaps It could be 5 dollars cheaper?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitordamiani on 04/24/2014

- the device is very easy to use. - it has a ratating base so you can use it vertical or horizontal to the outlet orientation - very easy to configure. Just connect to its IP and change the values - the LED lights are too strong. I leave it it in my room and had to tape out the LED lights or I wouldn'... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections