Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySeegef on 02/20/2014

Its solid, you can stick in a tree and climb whit your foot on it whitout breaking or deforming the blade, full tang, solid piece. Less than 11cm, not double edged, that makes it ''legal'' to carry in my country in a justificated context. The pouch, just trow it Solid knife for stealth assasination, rescue the president from evil satan whorshipper terrorists ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 01/12/2014

This is a great little knife. The knife itself is solid, and the para cord handle is actually very comfortable to hold. The sheath fits perfectly onto a belt and ties around the leg so carries very comfortably. The little pouch on the sheath can hold a small sharpening stone or a flint/steel easily. I have taken this bush walking and it is comfortable ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMartinsFelipe on 12/10/2013

The blade is a full tang, made of a unique piece of metal which makes it much stronger than the other which are made from two or more pieces. The paracord has a simple knot but very well done. The one I've got has a complete different color than the picture. Picture is Light Brown and Dark Brown (Dersert like colors), mine is kind of Light Green and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMayrink83 on 08/28/2013

first: The blade is made from a single piece of metal without components or parts joined together which considerably increases the durability of the tool. Second: the back of the knife is thick metal as well, which also helps confers strength and a greater weight, which makes for a more powerful cutting accurate and reliable. (I am Scoutmaster, know ... Read more

7 0
  • posted bydragonlordmx on 07/16/2013

Full tang construction, nice design and looks good. After all a good buy. Construcción espiga completa, diseño agradable y se ve bien. Después de todo una buena compra The paracord used may not be 550, the sheat uses velcro for the knife retention and that does not last long. El paracord utilizado puede no ser 550, la funda utiliza velcro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrakenZ on 04/28/2013

The knife is sturdy and solid, nice weight to it, feels good in my hand and it's sharp. It also comes with a carrying case which has a pocket in the front suitable for carrying a flint and steel or matches. No cons with the knife or carrying case that comes with it. I would definitely recommend purchasing this knife, it's more than worth the money. ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byupgrayedd on 04/21/2013

Its a solid knife, easy to sharpen and keeps an edge fairly well. the sheath is great as well, easy to lock in and get out and i dont feel like the knife is gonna bounce out of the sheath if things get bumpy the handle is a little short, for my hand at least, i find it more comfortable to have 3 fingers on the parra cord and 1 in the catcher on the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytessabear08 on 04/19/2013

Fantastic Knife, Sheath is decent quality too. Its definatly got some weight to it and fits nicely in the hand. It's a high quality knock off and would be a great present for someone who likes knives. The paracord isn't the best, as military spec, but can be easily replaced if you have some extra cord lying around. The cord on it isn't that bad, but ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byodavies on 03/24/2013

Great, tough little knife. Came already sharpened and with a handy plastic tip protector so it doesn't stab through the sheath. I had no problems with the velcro as mentioned in other reviews. Thick blade is great for heavy use in the bush and paracord will be great in case of emergency situations. Many products on this site have no cons, just could ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrandomchild on 03/11/2013

- thick, sturdy piece of steel - full tang design - balanced weight (not for throwing though) - secure grip - good design for survival and fighting (if push comes to shove) -decent sharpness out of the box - the sheath is horrible (i fixed it but went to make a kydex one for it anyways) - the paracord is loose (i re-wrapped it) - smaller than I expected ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections