DX » Community » Reviews » NOHON Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEnavs on 09/20/2013

Fits nicely into car cigarette jack. Good build quality. Charges from both USB slots. I bought it hoping I will be able to charge both my Samsung Galaxy S3 and my Galaxy Note n8010 tablet while in the car. Well the S3 is charging alright, but the table does not charge at all, not from the 1A slot nor from the 2.1A slot. Nice product, but although it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctordead on 09/05/2013

Its small so it won't take ut too much space in your car, and there is no bright LEDlight that light up your car when driving in the dark. This was impotant for me when buying the adarpter. I use it to charge my mobile, passengers mobile or to power my GPS The front spring is bald enough to lift the adapter in the socklet but havent had loss of power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrrrrreeeee on 07/10/2013

Contains two USB conectors for your equipment. Can charge iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3 simoultaneusly, which is good for travelling with partner. Many of other chargers in sell here at DX.com cannot even charge one iPhone and this one can really charge two. sometimes the charger doesn´t stay in cigarette lighter and must be pushed back in, which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybontakun on 07/08/2013

-Small -2 USB output, 5V 1A and 2.1A. -Feel really solid -It doesn't stay in the cigarette jack too well. Comes right out if accidentally pull on the wires. -Don't have a easier way to access the fuse in case if there is a fuse inside. Haven't test out the current draw for both to see if they are up to the rating. But they do charge what I throw at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtfx on 06/06/2013

2.1A port keeps phone charging even with screen, GPS and 4G on. Keeps contact all the time - fits firmly inside jack. LED indicator for when it's powered, but I guess most adapters have that at this point. Much more expensive than the other adapters. Other adapters would charge my phone, but not when using the screen and other power-hungry features.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrlonghi on 09/17/2012

It's easy to use and works very well. I used with two simultaneous devices (GPS and Cell Phone) and both charge their batteries. There aren't. I recommend to use a good USB cable for charge your device's battery. Some times a inferior cable can't work correctly to charge the battery. Test your cable in a USB port before use with the cigarette charger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreatestFox on 03/29/2012

Good thing, it looks expensive. Its main function performs reasonably well. If the connector on the 1000mA even as it fulfills its signature, the notice 2100mA - no more than a label. This charger is not enough to my LG Optimus One (in browser mode with a minimum illumination), even to maintain the battery at the same level .. and the charging of the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections