DX » Community » Reviews » OTG Connection Kit + Card Reader for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510/P7500/P7300/P7310 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynetworkone1 on 04/08/2014

This is a great little ad on that resolves samsungs short comings when designing the tablet. It gives you an SD card reader and a USB port so that you can connect a USB thumb drive or hard drive, or the sd card off your camera. Very very usefull when wanting to transfer info. I use mine to move data ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromulopericles on 08/18/2013

Cheap, little, easy to use, plug and play, works fine, great for SD and mini SD cards Poor finishment, kinda loose on the connector, keep the tablet static during the use , but fits ok, autoload on P5100. Use one card each time. Breakeable switch on side. Cheap, little, easy to use, plug and play, fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinkss on 08/08/2013

good price, good functionality, Easy to use - plug & play, size is good maybe little big, cover for contacts.My Samsung P7500 10.1 tablet have with this product more possibility with SDHC, Micro SDHC and Sony M2 card or USB flash disk. No problem when using. Read flash card without problem. maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGenuyno on 05/08/2013

A very useful product, it's all included in the same object fulfills its comentido correctly, and does not give any kind of failure with a tablet samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 The product is a little loose on the inside, it moves a little when you hold the connector with your fingers, but it's nothing important.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRazvy80ro on 05/07/2013

From the moment I had my Samsung tablet I wished I could use USB memory sticks and memory cards. With this handy tool it is there. Connect it to your tablet and voila the files on your USB stick or memory card are available for use on the tablet. It works as expected. No real explanation needed. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQcGuyTech on 04/08/2013

This adapter accept SDHC, Micro SDHC and Sony M2. This adapter also feature a USB plug. It's a plug and play device. I tried it on my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5113 without any problem with a Lexar 16GB SDHC, a Sandisk 8GB SDHC with success. The device have a really cheap feeling, I don't think it can endure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraoniluna on 03/26/2013

Does what it is supposed to do. With this device you can use easily the usb port OR the SD reader. Ideal to plug pen drives and SD from cameras. It is a little bit fragile. The plastic is not the best, so you must keep it in a safe place. You cannot use SD and USB at same time. I am using it with my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylassebuck on 03/12/2013

Easy to use - plug & play Acceptable build quality considering the price Great if you need to load pictures from your camera Lets you attach many different usb devices like mouse, keyboard and external hard disks. OTG connector feels a little bit loose and will probably not last forver. You need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerisa1973 on 03/12/2013

As I expected, easy to use. Works very well and offers a multitude of opportunities for media playback. Product at low prices, very helpful with my tablet. Not very strong when it is attached to the bottom of the shelf, handle with care. To circumvent this problem, I took the habit of turning my tablet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrgekko on 02/07/2013

Connect all kinds of stuff to my tablet like mouse, keyboard, usb stick, hard disk and many more also it has a card reader for several kinds of memory cards. You have to look out you wont brake it when you move the tablet. and you have to be gentle with the usb/card switch. a little cable between the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections