DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable Music Speaker Player with TF - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Twallace1982 on 06/18/2013

Pros: -you can honestly play music loud enough for a decent sized party, quite loud and can be heard throughout my home, and even sounds great outside! -so compact you can put it almost anywhere and even carry it in a side cargo pocket of shorts. -the base lights up and has a soft rubber guard on the bottom that prevents it from slipping anywhe... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by bobby13010 on 05/01/2013

Pros: Great portable rechargeable music speaker player with TF,very easy to use,the sound is very good,the speaker is small so you can take it everywhere in order to listen your music. You can connect it to your phone,pc or other apparel. There is an equalizer on it. it makes too radio fm but i don't use it. So if you need a little speaker buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bobby13010 on 05/01/2013

Pros: good portable music speaker,you can connect usb,micro sd card,the sound is very good,and there is an equalizer on it.the speaker is small but the sound is high,if you need to have music every where then buy it! The price is not expansive and the speaker works very well,i have buy others for friends. i have take one in a black color but th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections