The dice are good of quality and look good. The colors have high contrast and the paint job looks nice. The dice feel a bit lighter than your average dice, you can decide wether that is a good or a bad thing. 8/80 dice I ordered had red smears on them from the paint job. These smears are not bad and do not affect the operation of the dice in anyway,... Read more
- Good dices
- ideal size, really large, but not so much
- strong smooth plastic
- Contrast, bright
- they do their job
- they're all the same - some dots are shifted (about 2 of 10 dices), but i think is not a big problem
- some dots have different amount of paint, and this is not a big problem too - 1 & 4 are red; 2, 3, 5, 6 are blue
- 2 sets ... Read more
- Good for replacing lost dice - If you play RPG (Like Gurps), and have a lot of friends, you will need a lot of dice - Very cool dice, roll a lot - I like then big, small dice isn´t cool to roll around, and is easy to lose - I don´t like the red four, breaks my sense of symmetry - Came with very small cracks and scrathes, but notting really bad I know ... Read more
Well, they are dice. I bought them to replace a couple of dices which have been lost. You need dices to play a lot of games and when you lose one, this is a perfect replacement. They are the size of a regular dice. All of them were perfect, except for too much or too little paint in the dots. I also use them for games I make myself for my students. ... Read more
- They are quite cheap
- They do their job fine - They are smaller than regular dices.
- Some of these dice have minor imperfections in painting :
- some dots are too little
- too much paint on them Some people believe that dice can be used for divination. Using dice for such a purpose is called cleromancy. A pair of standard 6-sided dice is usual though ... Read more
- Cheap - Smaller in size than regular dice (could also be a con) - They're just dice... - A few of these dice have minor imperfections: a couple of chips, and some dots have too little or too much paint They're asian dice: 'Pips on Asian-style dice are in a similar pattern, but are typically closer to the centre of the die, and the "one" ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.