DX » Community » Reviews » Slightly-Bigger Mini Dices (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvsaari on 08/31/2011

The dice are good of quality and look good. The colors have high contrast and the paint job looks nice. The dice feel a bit lighter than your average dice, you can decide wether that is a good or a bad thing. 8/80 dice I ordered had red smears on them from the paint job. These smears are not bad and do not affect the operation of the dice in anyway,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPitchDark on 07/21/2011

- Good dices - ideal size, really large, but not so much - strong smooth plastic - Contrast, bright - they do their job - they're all the same - some dots are shifted (about 2 of 10 dices), but i think is not a big problem - some dots have different amount of paint, and this is not a big problem too - 1 & 4 are red; 2, 3, 5, 6 are blue - 2 sets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorneco on 07/31/2010

- Good for replacing lost dice - If you play RPG (Like Gurps), and have a lot of friends, you will need a lot of dice - Very cool dice, roll a lot - I like then big, small dice isn´t cool to roll around, and is easy to lose - I don´t like the red four, breaks my sense of symmetry - Came with very small cracks and scrathes, but notting really bad I know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibivallim on 04/11/2010

Well, they are dice. I bought them to replace a couple of dices which have been lost. You need dices to play a lot of games and when you lose one, this is a perfect replacement. They are the size of a regular dice. All of them were perfect, except for too much or too little paint in the dots. I also use them for games I make myself for my students. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMurphy2712 on 11/25/2008

- They are quite cheap - They do their job fine - They are smaller than regular dices. - Some of these dice have minor imperfections in painting : - some dots are too little - too much paint on them Some people believe that dice can be used for divination. Using dice for such a purpose is called cleromancy. A pair of standard 6-sided dice is usual though ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTom-Z on 05/31/2008

- Cheap - Smaller in size than regular dice (could also be a con) - They're just dice... - A few of these dice have minor imperfections: a couple of chips, and some dots have too little or too much paint They're asian dice: 'Pips on Asian-style dice are in a similar pattern, but are typically closer to the centre of the die, and the "one" ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections