DX » Community » Reviews » Sakura Anime Figures (4-Figure Set)
  • 5 star 15 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypheandheran on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very detailed and nice quality. Easy to make all of them stand, nice for decoration and as a toy. Dont have a lot of little pieces, so wont be easy to miss, and is safe for kids. All four are very pretty. Look just like in the Card Captors anime. The price is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexgo on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you are a Card Captor Sakura fan it´s a must buy set of anime figures. The figures are very well finished and very cute. The price is amazing cheap too. Cons:I supposed: for that price its very difficult to receive a good product. But I was wrong, beca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniele on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice size, not too small, or disappointing. They fit really well in front of my books on a shelf. Sakura figurines are very nice, and the stands for the most part fit well. Cons:Scratches, and scuff marks, a little discolouration and Sakura in her school uniform... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVivianePSS on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Acceptable quality for the price; Meets expectations; easy to assemble; beautiful figures; good price. Cons:delivery time, although I think that the problem was in the custom house of my country. Tomoyo fitting problems; the same for sakura skates; solved by a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinbr on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price. - Its a 4-pack. - Its well finished. - All of them are easy to assembly. - A must have for most fans of CardCaptor Sakura ;) Cons:- The face of the characters look wierd, beside it, none at all. OtherThoughts:Its a real good product for a real low... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiyuumi on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap price, if you work it out I only paid $1.51 each for them. Very cute, must have for collectors who don't want to spend all their money. Was easy to put together without instructions. Cons:Tomoyo's right leg falls off easily, her legs are a different c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMonguinho on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bom Acabamento das figuras da Sakura. Preço Baixo. As peças se encaixaram perfeitamente sem a necessidade de cola e não apresentaram nenhuma tendencia de se separarem. Cons:Embalagem frágil, todas as peças chegaram inteiras mas acredit... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykarolinill on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It's great for autogift -Nice design -4 different figures -If you're searching for something cheap and you are not perfeccionist it's perfect for you. Cons:-It's cheap and you can notice because: The pieces don't fit perfectly and the painting is so-so (for e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorsantos07 on 09/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are nice and cute. A lovely gift for girls that are Sakura fans. I gave them to a cousin along the Cloud Cards. Cons:I think there could be a bigger variety of figures. But they are nice anyway. I think a collector would need more of them. Also, they're n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKamiAkai on 07/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Beautiful figures * Mostly easy to assemble * The molding and painting of these figurines is top notch Cons:* Definely another one that if they are going to be handled much need to have superglue. Otherwise there is one piece on mine that likes to randomly p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections