DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Keychain (AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabri85ct on 12/20/2013

This laser is built 100% with metal and seems strong enough to last a long time. It takes only one AAA battery witch lasts a lot of time. My cat enjoys it too cause it follows it like a mad. It comes with 1 AAA Battery, very apreciated ;) The price is unbeatable. The lens is not adjustable so if it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabri85ct on 09/04/2013

This laser is built 100% with metal and seems strong enough to last a long time. It takes only one AAA battery witch lasts a lot of time. My cat enjoys it too couse it follows it like a mad. The lens is not adjustable so if it will lost focus it will become useless. But if you pay attention and avoid ... Read more

Panoramic Front Back1 Battery Review

0 0 0

• posted bydionbrook on 02/27/2013

Silver finish with keychain. Everything lines up nicely! Awesome cheap laser pointer. Takes 1 AAA battery. Easy to use. I brought two of these and they both seem to have the same problem as the chip is cheaply built so pressing the button to hard will eventually cause one of the solders that connects ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byregul8or on 04/01/2012

- Uses replaceable AAA battery, not those obscure batteries used in disposable lasers - More then a month lifetime on a battery for occasional play with my cats - Power button is not triggered, you release it and it turns off which makes it very practical - Single-mode, just turn on and off - Metal body,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleksanderkarda on 03/31/2011

Great price Uses AAA batteries (which is better than LR44 which lasers usually uses) Very light, great as a key pendant There isn't really any. It doesn't seem to be made from very quality materials but thats expected for this price. But its still ok for everyday use. There really isn't much to say about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodionova on 03/18/2011

Pretty good price Uses AAA batteries Very powerful laser (try shooting it out from a window at night, mine goes incredible distances) Very good build quality Surprising number of fun uses (had some great fun with it at school ;)) Button can be hard to press and keep pressed Battery compartment is a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaoutinen on 03/08/2011

* This pointer has quite powerless red dot. * Good thing is that this laser works with AAA batteries so no need to try hunting some special batteries. * This laser pointer feels sturdy in hand. * Cheapish. * I was a bit surprised how weak the red dot was even with 1.5V normal batteries. * Almost too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEduardva on 02/09/2011

sturdy red laser. Passed customs in the netherlands. nice bright indoors, better at night. Strong, and durable. dutch: stevige rode laser, door de douane heen gekomenin nederland, doet t goed binens huize, snags natuurlijk nog beter zichtbaar, een van de sterkste en duurzaamste goedkope lasers hier Laser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWertTrew on 12/17/2009

Cheap red laser. Passed customs in Australia. Resonably bright indoors, great at night. Uses rechargable AAA bateries. Battery will last for quite a while. Strong, and durable. Barely visible in full sunlight. Laser beam is not exactly straight. Non of the cons should worry you so long as you're just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChief1978 on 11/11/2009

That it's using a AAA battery instead of button cell, like most other small lasers. And the AAA battery gives the laser a quite long time of using, before needing to change or re-charge the battery, compared to lasers that run on button cells. The laser beam is bright and has a good reach. And the width ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections