DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Keychain (AAA)
  • 5 star 36 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabri85ct on 12/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This laser is built 100% with metal and seems strong enough to last a long time. It takes only one AAA battery witch lasts a lot of time. My cat enjoys it too cause it follows it like a mad. It comes with 1 AAA Battery, very apreciated ;) The price is unbeatab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabri85ct on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This laser is built 100% with metal and seems strong enough to last a long time. It takes only one AAA battery witch lasts a lot of time. My cat enjoys it too couse it follows it like a mad. Cons:The lens is not adjustable so if it will lost focus it will beco... Read more

Panoramic Front Back1 Battery Review
    0 0
  • posted bydionbrook on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Silver finish with keychain. Everything lines up nicely! Awesome cheap laser pointer. Takes 1 AAA battery. Easy to use. Cons:I brought two of these and they both seem to have the same problem as the chip is cheaply built so pressing the button to hard will eve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregul8or on 04/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Uses replaceable AAA battery, not those obscure batteries used in disposable lasers - More then a month lifetime on a battery for occasional play with my cats - Power button is not triggered, you release it and it turns off which makes it very practical - Si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleksanderkarda on 03/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price Uses AAA batteries (which is better than LR44 which lasers usually uses) Very light, great as a key pendant Cons:There isn't really any. It doesn't seem to be made from very quality materials but thats expected for this price. But its still ok for everyday use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodionova on 03/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty good price Uses AAA batteries Very powerful laser (try shooting it out from a window at night, mine goes incredible distances) Very good build quality Surprising number of fun uses (had some great fun with it at school ;)) Cons:Button can be hard to press and kee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaoutinen on 03/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* This pointer has quite powerless red dot. * Good thing is that this laser works with AAA batteries so no need to try hunting some special batteries. * This laser pointer feels sturdy in hand. * Cheapish. Cons:* I was a bit surprised how weak the red dot was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEduardva on 02/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:sturdy red laser. Passed customs in the netherlands. nice bright indoors, better at night. Strong, and durable. dutch: stevige rode laser, door de douane heen gekomenin nederland, doet t goed binens huize, snags natuurlijk nog beter zichtbaar, een van de sterkste en duu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWertTrew on 12/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap red laser. Passed customs in Australia. Resonably bright indoors, great at night. Uses rechargable AAA bateries. Battery will last for quite a while. Strong, and durable. Cons:Barely visible in full sunlight. Laser beam is not exactly straight. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChief1978 on 11/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:That it's using a AAA battery instead of button cell, like most other small lasers. And the AAA battery gives the laser a quite long time of using, before needing to change or re-charge the battery, compared to lasers that run on button cells. The laser beam is bright and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections