DX » Community » Reviews » Capacitive Screen Touching Hand Warmer Gloves - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Buenos
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeioTB on 11/23/2014

Cumplen su funcion. Guantes simples, de calidad regular. Buena relacion calidad-precio. La pantalla reconoce el dedo. Read more

Impression:Buenos;

0 0 0

• posted bymadmatt101 on 02/01/2014

keep your hands warm and still be able to use your touch screen device, considering in this generation almost everything is touch screen and o buttons! this glove material but what did you expect these are only replica mits with touch fingers anyway the price is a little high, i was able to find the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoren88 on 01/13/2014

Cool winter gloves because of the touch fingers :) i checked it and it really works, very cool that you can use a smartphone with gloves. The quality isn't great, it's very fragile and doesn't warm you well enough in cold conditions. If you love your hands warm in the winter and want to use your phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharryshe on 01/09/2014

Works as expected and fairly tight fit to hands. It is also very warm to use in Winter. There are only three fingers that are able to be used for touch screens on each pair of glove. This means that if you have multitouch features on a device such as an ipad or ipad mini (closing apps, and multitasking)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byljerabek on 12/09/2013

Really low price - impossible to get st. like this in my country for price like that. Works fine with touch screen with my phone, tablet and all touch screen stuff in my house, finally I don't have to take off my gloves before using my phone. It took only 2 weeks to Czech republic to get the package ... Read more

Product

0 0 0

• posted bylittlebighit on 11/26/2013

Size fits both big and small hands, material is stretchy. White fingertips get dirty easily but that is a minor detail when you can wash the gloves. Material is not that durable so prepare to wear them until they break and then start to use another pair. Usability of these gloves are high. Order more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byREmodD on 06/06/2013

Comfortable gloves, no problems with the sensor response is no longer The big man's hand does not fit exactly, but stretched. White fingertips quickly get dirty with use. Good wash and maintain size. warm winter. Good wash and maintain size. warm winter. Good wash and maintain size. warm winter. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBB7HUN on 05/15/2013

It look nice. Elegant black and fits any outfit. I can handle my iPhone and my iPad very accurately with it. I was afraid to get worse. But almost unnoticabl that I wear it. I bought three, a half year ago. Since then one piece left, the others are ripped. Not too hot (for me actually this is positive)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaugm on 05/15/2013

It fits many hand sizes because it is elastic It works almost exactly as if you were using the phone with your bare fingertips The screen response is excellent They are comfortable to use Nice design Although they have elastic fabric, these gloves may be tight for people with large hands These gloves ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysymbiatch2 on 05/04/2013

Stretch enough for a bit larger hands. Touch functionality works very well. Warm enough for light winter use Material stretches if used with a bit bigger hands (not really their fault, they're not meant for that). Easily torn if hits some sharp edge Also usable by men! Simple black color and work very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections