DX » Community » Reviews » Capacitive Screen Touching Hand Warmer Gloves - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 16 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoren88 on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cool winter gloves because of the touch fingers :) i checked it and it really works, very cool that you can use a smartphone with gloves. Cons:The quality isn't great, it's very fragile and doesn't warm you well enough in cold conditions. OtherThoughts:If you lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byljerabek on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really low price - impossible to get st. like this in my country for price like that. Works fine with touch screen with my phone, tablet and all touch screen stuff in my house, finally I don't have to take off my gloves before using my phone. It took only 2 weeks to Czech... Read more

Product
    0 0
  • posted byREmodD on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Comfortable gloves, no problems with the sensor response is no longer Cons:The big man's hand does not fit exactly, but stretched. White fingertips quickly get dirty with use. OtherThoughts:Good wash and maintain size. warm winter. Good wash and maintain size. warm winter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBB7HUN on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It look nice. Elegant black and fits any outfit. I can handle my iPhone and my iPad very accurately with it. I was afraid to get worse. But almost unnoticabl that I wear it. Cons:I bought three, a half year ago. Since then one piece left, the others are ripped... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaugm on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits many hand sizes because it is elastic It works almost exactly as if you were using the phone with your bare fingertips The screen response is excellent They are comfortable to use Nice design Cons:Although they have elastic fabric, these gloves may be tight for... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysymbiatch2 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Stretch enough for a bit larger hands. Touch functionality works very well. Warm enough for light winter use Cons:Material stretches if used with a bit bigger hands (not really their fault, they're not meant for that). Easily torn if hits some sharp edge Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolcheat on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works pretty well, the tips that were designed to be used with a captive screen work extremely well. The cloth is pretty warm in the winter as well. Cons:Very poor quality. After about a few weeks of daily use the fabric started wearing out and having tears in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are fairly well made. Good choice of colours. They are reasonably priced. They work perfectly. Cons:These gloves seem to be a good fit for smaller hands -- but, are a bit of a challenge to use for those with larger hands. OtherThoughts:When capacitive touch gloves... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacob1350 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High sensitivity Good Quality if not the best Looks very good 10 times cheaper than local stores Cons:- OtherThoughts:My hands are not very big so it fits well. It also keeps warm in Canadian winter. --------------------------------------------------- --------------------... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimovski on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They're exactly what you'd expect. Same as the picture. Though you can't really tell the size by the images. They are stretchy though. The touch part works flawlessly. Cons:They're a bit smaller than I expected so to help other shoppers I measured the finger siz... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections