DX » Community » Reviews » Dragonball Anime Figures (6-Figure Set)
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjacceh on 01/29/2014

All the characters are faithful to the design. The quality is flawless again, just like the other products already adiquiri. I will continue buying because I know that the products are of excellent quality and durability. I wish they had more characters. I love the mister satan, he is very funny. All characters have very good details, your painting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHCasais on 12/11/2013

- O material dos bonecos (Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Picolo, Thrunks e Cell) são de muito boa qualidade, bonitos e fáceis de montar - Pequenas falhas nas cores (a cor do cabelo do Goku veio diferente do normal) - Uma pena os bonecos nao serem articulados, pois isso possibilitaria deixá-los em outras posições de exibição ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmanajas on 10/21/2013

- Price - Number of pieces - Persons chosed - Quality is ok, but could be better - Paint could be more carefully applied - Base could be stiffer - Gohan broke the heel of the own weight Great set of characters for really low price. This is a must buy if you have the oportunitie and you don't want to spend too much on a Dragon Ball Z figure. For the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotitoGB99 on 10/04/2013

- Really cheap. - Fits the base. - True to the characters. - Really nice build overall (even more if you take into consideration the price). - Paint could be better. One of the characters (Trunks) came with the color of the armour little yellow, instead of white, and the hair of Goku has some orange color, but it looks actually kind of cool, and is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOzkr123 on 04/14/2013

They are nice as a gift for a fan. They are very well designed for the cheap price. Son un buen regalo para un fan. Estan muy bien diseñados para el precio tan barato. They may be more realistic, but for the price you cant be so exigent. Podrian ser mas realistas, pero por el precio no se puede ser tan exigente. For the cheap price they are a nice ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byniestor on 02/20/2013

The dolls are well built and heavy. The details are satisfactory, and my children loved this gift. Polished product. Good colors and dolls proportional. Good price. Dolls larger than some collections that have already bought here in dx. Few models. They could have provided the other characters in the Dragon Ball Z series. These dolls are not articulated.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRgpupo on 11/14/2012

The quality is pretty good, better than I expected. Seems durable. Looks nice too. Almost all my friends (and DBZ fans) asked me where i got this. Trunks' hair painting have a scratch, but thats not THAT bad. Some paintings aren't well made, but i think thats very good for the price i paid. Also, some bases are smaller than they should be, but i've ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMark8 on 11/03/2012

-The characters have a good size and are proportional to each other; -In this set characters present good built quality and are well painted; -The relation between price and quality is the best; -The foot holder/base do not fit for some characters; -Do not let small children playing with it; I’m waiting for krillin character back on sale! Please Dealextreme ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynestornbs on 09/25/2012

- The figures are very detailed and the painting is very well done. As for size, they are of very good size for the price it costs. - All characters accurately reflect the actual appearance of the character. - Everyone viewing the characters from Dragon Ball here in my house, just wondering where you bought it, how much I paid, because really liked ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygroff07 on 08/09/2012

I bought this product for me and my friend. I caught the goku ssj, vegeta and trunks. i think in a next future, i will buy this toys again just to complete all six of this package. I LIKED A LOT - Very well done - Shipment is very good (you receive e-mail`s to know about your product) - Much like the characters of DBZ - Great product for collectors ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections