it read almost everything you need: * SD/MMC/RS MMC
* Micro SD
* Mini SD
* MS/MS duo/MS Pro Dou
* Ms Micro (M2) It also have a blue indicator light when you plug it in.
Mine is white (not black) which is nice.
it's pretty small, not the smallest but the size is good.
Nice shape, nice build quality. I dont know if thats a con, but it have like a cup ... Read more
Accepts a LOT of different cards. I have tried it with SD, microSD and M2 and all of them have worked flawlessly. I don't know if it's 150X or not so much, but I have a really fast SD class 10 card which performs up to 22Mb/s reading and when I have inserted it into this reader, the transfer rates hadn't been reduced, so I can say that it is, at least,... Read more
Nice rounded finish. Really fast. Tested with Transcend and Sandisk class 10 cards and it averaged 14Mb/s write and 18Mb/s read (used Teracopy copy utility to benchmark). For comparison a cheaper "Integral" brand USB 2 reader would average 11Mb/s write and 14Mb/s read with the same files in the same cards. They send me a white one. Not really ... Read more
* it is indeed very fast * works well with microSD, SD * see CONS for miniSD * have not tested other ports * easy to disassemble (had to) * miniSD port did not work * put in a couple of hours debugging why it was failing * buzzed out the connectivity of the miniSD port compared to the microSD port (which was known working) * I found one dead signal ... Read more
Very convenient device for reading of various flash cards. Compact, it is possible to carry with itself. The indicator burns dark blue or blinks that allows to define when the device is included and there is a reading process. Fast enough work. Minuses practically aren't present. It is probably insufficiently convenient that plugs for flash cards are ... Read more
- Very fast speed in reading cards (my SD class 8 cards are read at a 15MB/s top speed average, 17~18MB/s peak); - It can read a myriad of memory cards; - It works everywhere, with every Windows I tried it, it worked; - It is plug'n'play; - Did I say it is really FAST? Real USB 2.0 here. - Relatively small for such compatibility with so many cards. ... Read more
You can use may different kinds of cards.
It's really fast, you can use it like an usb drive!
It's easy to use You can only read 1 card at a time. I have bought an other card reader to copy form one card to another without using a temp folder (sku.7523) It's a great product, I have lost the cable to connect my camera to the computer, the cable ... Read more
- Reads MS cards, SD, MMC, RS MMC, MS Micro (M2), mini SD and micro SD, no need for adapters.
- Has good speed reading and writing.
- Works ok in Windows 7
- Lê cartões MS, SD, MMC, RS MMC, MS Micro (M2), mini SD e micro SD, sem necessidade de adaptadores.
- Tem boa velocidade de leitura e escrita.
- Funciona ok no Windows 7 - It's a bit long,... Read more
- small footprint, very easy to fit into your camera bag or laptop bag
- supports a variety of flash card formats - I use it with Secure Digital (SD) and Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) cards but have also had good luck with Micro Secure Digital (MicroSD) cards.
- designed well to fit directly into a front panel USB port on your computer (not too ... Read more
- The reader supports a very wide range of cards.
- Small and practical.
- Works with all the devices ive tried it with, even as a bootstick.
- Blue LED.
- Cant complain about the build quality, although its not the best. Really none although i recived a white one and the black one looks a little better. It would been nice with Compact Flash support.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.