DX » Community » Reviews » PP2000 V23.25 Lexia-3 V46 Citroen / Peugeot Car Diagnostic Tool
Customer’s impression:
great tool Super! Je recommande! Low Price and it worked as expected
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDdOoSsYy on 05/19/2015

Pros: Everything working perfectly Good cable finish. Durable and with appropriate length. Cons: Only working in XP

Impression:great tool;

0 0 0

• posted by8991008 on 05/19/2015

Je recommande ce vendeur! A part l'envoi un peu long tout est parfait. La qualité du produit y est. Produit d'origine, accessoire parfait, CD d'installation. Tout y est. Recommandé pour Peugeot et citroen +...

Impression:Super! Je recommande!;

0 0 0

• posted bySergioFerreira on 03/16/2015

Installed in order to test it and apparently works fine. DX delivery time was too long but product arrived with no damage. I recommend.

Impression:Low Price and it worked as expected;

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

It is a lot cheaper than you can find in your local area... it works for all Peugeot and Citroen.. great.. I've tryed to install it in W7 64 bits and in Vista 32 bits and it won't work, I followed instructions and the problem comes when trying to activate it, it fails. It has videos that shows on... Read more

2 1 7

• posted byfmj777 on 01/08/2012

Very good build quality. The plastic used is very strong and the cables are also very good. Very good price. 30 pin adaptor for older models is included (shown in pictures but not listed on the description). Comes with Diagbox 5.02, which is a newer version of Lexia and PP2000 (now all in one). I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere