DX » Community » Reviews » E322 1/4" CMOS Wired Waterproof Car Rearview Camera w/ 7-IR LED Night Vision (NTSC / DC 12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythetrademaster on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Came in a good packaging with prompt delivery within two weeks. Came with a really long wire, running longer than my car, to connect to my stereo system. works like a charm. ALl I had to do was follow the instructions and connect the correct wires. Very strong... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalebi on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This little camera has a very sharp picture quality, vivid colors and a wide angle of vision. Also incorporates infrared leds and a light sensor for nocturne vision. Once fixed to the car, the tilt angle can be manually adjusted. Came with two cables: yellow rca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorpep on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to attach to car. Wires are small and easy to run through your car and hide. Night Vision is Great! Quality of camera is great! for the price this is and the quality you get it amazing! Cons:When Raining, Water does not go inside camera but the drops stay on the sa... Read more

3 0
  • posted byJaneofalltrades on 04/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great back up camera with the "guidelines" on screen. Super helpful for aligning my truck while backing up, can see my trailer hitch ball, makes hitching much easier. Good quality picture in both daylight and at night. Less "bloom" or white... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJaneofalltrades on 03/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great picture quality, even at night. Has the guidelines that show on screen to help judge distance. Good field of view, not too much distortion. Works well in bright light/sunny conditions (other ones I have tried washed out easily on a bright day). I already h... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections