Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEngTrindade on 12/14/2014

Instalei e funcionou por pouco tempo e depois deixou de funcionar. Inicialmente funcionou embora o alcance não tenha atendido minha expectativa mas com a mudança de local o numero de acionamentos uma vez que se trata de rua movimentada. Read more

Impression:Vida útil ;

0 0 0

• posted byPatricknn on 06/24/2014

Very easy to use and Works GREATTTTT My cats aren't going to my room anymore The Sensor is VERY FAST and detects objects on a very reasonable distance. Also he angle is very good. Could be cheaper. It could have a place to insert a 9v Battery. Otherwise, no more Cons, only Pros. I'm gonna buy more to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarinus60 on 01/05/2014

My garden was a cat meeting point with cats leisuring around. After installing the repeller cats still visit my garden but cross it like an arrow so they hate the high sound. Probably it takes a while that cats hate to cross my garden and at the moment are to much used to their usual path. It is nice ... Read more

repeller with protection roof

0 0 0

• posted bymarcel1234 on 06/27/2012

Quite cheap and easy to use. No more cats in my garden! Just plug and play, the cats run away and no noise for the humans. Well it is not exactly what you call waterproof. The one I've got was destroyed after a good shower, because it was completely flooded. You can hear slightly a high noisy level when ... Read more

0 0 11

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections