Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPatricknn on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use and Works GREATTTTT My cats aren't going to my room anymore The Sensor is VERY FAST and detects objects on a very reasonable distance. Also he angle is very good. Cons:Could be cheaper. It could have a place to insert a 9v Battery. Otherwise, no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinus60 on 01/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My garden was a cat meeting point with cats leisuring around. After installing the repeller cats still visit my garden but cross it like an arrow so they hate the high sound. Probably it takes a while that cats hate to cross my garden and at the moment are to much used... Read more

repeller with protection roof
    0 0
  • posted bymarcel1234 on 06/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite cheap and easy to use. No more cats in my garden! Just plug and play, the cats run away and no noise for the humans. Cons:Well it is not exactly what you call waterproof. The one I've got was destroyed after a good shower, because it was completely flood... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections