DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Clip-on Pedometer with Body Calorie Calculation - Silver + Grey (1 x AG13)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmayoff on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as advertised. Seems to properly count the steps you take. Looks good. Cons:I fell down a few times and the clear front plastic fell off. It went back on pretty easily and stayed in place (until the next time I dropped it). The mechanism inside continued to work p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyobodan on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Steps counter is accurate (i checked it). Digits are big and easy readable. Usage is simple. Step length is easy adjustable. Clip is strong enough and makes reliable holding at the belt. Controls are convinient. Very nice device at good price. Delivered at two weeks as pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloder1967 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality and finish, the LCD display is large and it is clear, easy to use, has to hook the belt clip, the case is strong and tough, really good product and the price is unbeatable. Muy buena calidad y terminacion, el display LCD es grande y se ve cla... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections