DX » Community » Reviews » 900mAh Lithium Polymer Battery for E_Sky Lama V3 V4 (LiPo)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrpermuy on 03/31/2014

This battery is quite cheaper than the original. They work properly so far. Maybe the discharging rate isn't so steady as it should be but no problem with that. They fit perfectly on my Lama V3 battery support. The wires are long so you won't have any problems to plug it to the electronics. Time flight is ok (about 9 minutes without intensive useage)... Read more

2 new batteries for my Lama!
    0 0
  • posted byava1973 on 12/12/2013

Size & performance is what is advertised. No fast degradation after many charges (+20 cycles). Doens't get too warm during charging none till now Used on my Scorpio copter, size and connection are the same. Original was 800mAh (performance where bad after one year of intensive use), and this one is as good when it was new. After ~20 uses the performance ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrijs on 10/04/2013

I bought this to replace a smaller (damaged) Lithium Polymer Battery of my RC helicopter. Although this is 12 grams heavier than the original one, it works good. The weight is the only isse. My RC Helicopter crashed and the frame was broken, so i had to use another frame, and that frame is about 5 grams heavier than my previous frame, so i am now over ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byava1973 on 07/28/2013

bought to replace original battery on one Scorpio 2&14: a very good replacement. Replacing the 700mah by those 900mah increased the flight and the performance. Beside the color they are almost the same. Build quality is good, and as easy as the genuines. In my case they are 2mm thicker than original one: i replaced the battery locking mechanism ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiffo1262 on 03/17/2013

Fits the Syma S301G RC helicopter giving over 11 minutes continuous flight time. Same weight as the OEM battery. Cheap Decent quality. Durability? Only time will tell. Longer charging time so consider a higher rate charger and/or extra batteries. I suggest that at these prices you consider both. The battery is taller than the OEM battery so the cage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalzuguir on 10/13/2012

It looks a great construction battery and safety too. It has high capacity with a lower weight, great for RC users. The first balanced charge has work very well with full power. Doesn't bring the manufacturer on it. It's only a problem if you want to get more detailed information. The battery is perfect for upgrading the original 7.4V 650maH of Double ... Read more

An upgrade battery for my DH9116 Helicopter
    0 0
  • posted byGardLeopard on 01/25/2011

Works very well, have had 50+ flights with it and it still has plenty power. Works well in sub zero degrees (not all lips do this). I have used it in many planes and it gives enough power for them all. Looks cheap and ugly with the green shrink wrap, but works like a charm. I think performs the same as a 20C, I can't see any difference. I'm going to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosgss on 12/06/2010

It is a really good battery. Nice build quality, works really well. Es una buena batería. Buena calidad de construcción, funciona muy bien. I ordered two, one came puffed. But dealextreme sent me a good one :-D Compré dos, una vino hinchada. Pero dealextreme me envió una nueva :-D I've use them for more than a year without problems. (the puffed one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygazpa on 07/01/2010

It fits really well in my Lama V4 without Velcro. Very good capacity. More than original 800mAh. Slightly more instant Power. Very cheap. Really I didn't find any cons. I have charged around 10 times, and I didn't know the life of the battery, that usually is the difference between good and bad batteries. For that price is good idea to have two batteries,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzilog80 on 06/18/2010

Mechanically well constructed. Don't seem to heat up while charging. Price. Less than stated capacity. I note that many of the reviews here are quite old so I thought I'd post my findings. I'm still waiting on my Lama V3 to arrive so I can't comment on flight times but I have cycled a couple of these batteries through my charger. Charged to 8.4V and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections