DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Waterproof Bag Case with Strap for Cell Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
Excellent accessory for your phone
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJazap on 07/30/2014

Pros: You still can be able for use the phone screen like change camera settings, even use the side buttons Cons: The upper bottons are not accesible Other thougts: There is a very practical cord for holding to your hand and not loosing your phone if you are swiming or something like that

Impression:Excellent accessory for your phone;

0 0 0

• posted byvtolis on 11/21/2013

* Watertight * There is plastic 'locks' to seal the * My garmin oregon 550 and my caterpillar phone b15 fits perfectly * plastic seems to be quite thick Sealing of the bag could be more convincing Sealing is based on two layers plastics pressuring on each others, don't know how it could be but of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysusundberg on 11/27/2012

* Watertight * There is plastic 'locks' to seal the * My Nokia N9 fits perfectly * plastic seems to be quite thick * Sealing of the bag could be more convincing Sealing is based on two layers plastics pressuring on each others, don't know how it could be better, but this seems bit unsure for The... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byjmm12345 on 09/12/2012

- vey good protection againt water and moisture - locking mechanism seems very reliable - price is reasonable for this good quality - touch screen can be easily used - big and clumsy size - I suggest this cover only for sports and harsh conditions like sailing and boat trips I bought this for and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: