DX » Community » Reviews » Carbon Fibre 325mm Main Blades RC Trex Align 450 SE (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywebslave on 09/29/2008

Use it on my MT 325 metal head, need one round of tracking tape and the tracking is spot on, what amazed me was the blade CG balancing, its nicely balanced, other than that the blade stiffness is also good (but hey, don't compare with Radix :) ), pay for the price of woodie and get the quality of carbon,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbwolf777 on 09/18/2008

These blades are the real deal. Completely real carbon fiber and stiff enough for 3-D fligh The only negative things that I have to say about these blades is that they have cosmetic defects and on my first order the Blade grip mounting point was too thick for my T-rex 450, but on my second order they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylavibl on 08/29/2008

I installed the blades on my Trex450. I have both Align Wood blades and Align Carbon Fiber blades to compare with. The DX blades are: Very cheap !!! (great for practicing and crashing :) ) Real carbon fiber. Very well balanced (I uploaded some pictures). Fast shipping. Good CG (Center of Gravity) Hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCQ2000 on 08/28/2008

These blade are real carbon fiber. They are fairly stiff. They are cheap. These blades are probably the leftover blades that are usable, but did not make the cut as seconds. They have many defects. Chips, air bubbles, scratches, finish problems, and size differences to name a few. My pair were different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonardolb on 08/14/2008

Excelent price, get more than 3 pairs and you get a even better price! They are real made with carbon fiber, not wood-covered faked blades. Match on all 450 class helicopters. I think this blades are refused from Quality Control of the big brands, ALL of them comes with some imperfections, like cosmetic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKtbone on 08/04/2008

These blades are well made and balenced very closely straight out of the package. They fly silky smooth and are very responsive. I like these just as well as my Vblades that cost 4x as much. Unlike the name brand blades these fit the Trex 450 blade grips without any modification. I have about 15 flights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycassiorage on 07/21/2008

Very light blades and mine comes balanced. I´m using in a t-rex 450 S and works fine, much better than fiber glass blades I was using. The holes are centered and make a good fixation on the blade grips. These are real carbon blades. These blades have some imperfections like some bubble´s air,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAquela on 07/17/2008

Real carbon fiber but there's a noticeable scratches or cosmetic defects on the surface of the blabes .I will try this blade on my Copter X v2 I think apperance did not pass quality control that's but for the price worth buying I think the good ones are being sold as branded products Good real carbon ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRazor_Racer on 02/13/2008

Cheap - 12 shipped, cheapest I have seen before is 25 plus shipping! True carbon fiber! Cosmetic blemishes on the blade. Minor but noticable. We can buy these blades for so cheap because these are the bad ones out of the batch of CF blades. All of the blades will have cosmetic blemishes. The good ones ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections