DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Multi-cell Lithium Battery Voltage LED Display for R/C Models
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Very good product! Keiner
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarzeia on 06/10/2015

I use this with my airsoft Li-Po batteries and it works fine. Just figure it out where the ground pin is and the rest of connecting is easy.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byomkata on 03/13/2015

Cheap and high quality product!

Impression:Very good product!;

0 0 0

• posted bykhofk on 02/05/2015

could work on a better case as it seemed brittle, but its cheap and it works.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bywerder46 on 12/29/2014

Pro: Die Spannungsueberpruefung ist einfach Klasse. Akkus anstecken und die Spannung jeder einzelnen Zelle wird angezeigt. Con: es muessen mind. zwei Zellen angesclossenwerden. Mit einem Adapter (DIY) lassen sich auch zwei Einzelzellen messen. Fazit: sehr zu empfehlen, ich wuerde den immer wieder... Read more

Impression:Keiner;

0 0 0

• posted bysikerun on 01/14/2014

It works as advertised. Measures the voltage of each cell and summary with good accuracy. It's cheap and lightweight. Great product for the price! Allows me to check my lipo batteries' voltage on the fly and also make sure I have them at the right voltage for storage. The polarity markings are so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhidzee on 10/31/2013

This little gadget does exactly what it says on the site. It's super easy to use. It's small enough to easily fit into your toolbox without taking up too much space. I really like how when you've connected your battery to it that it shows the voltage in each of the cells, this is useful to know a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPencheff on 09/03/2013

The LED display is bright enough to see in sunny day. It measures and displays every cell's voltage separately, then shows you the whole battery pack voltage. It also seems to have a opposite power protection (judging by the diode on the 4th pin), but I haven't tried that yet. THE PRICE - for a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarelgott on 04/11/2013

A little voltmeter to check the batteries. I don't have to carry my multimeter. It's display is bright and big. I don't find any cons. It doesn't have any manual but I think you can find a correct connecting diagram on the web. I use it to chek the batteries' voltage in my In my country this is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVilly57 on 04/07/2013

Works as expected. Shows voltage of each serial connected cells and of total battery. Tiny - will be permanently attached to the battery when in use. Easy to read display. - no serious being observed - Display is multiplexed and hereby flashing at ca. 20 Hz. The slow-multiplexing is making effect... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywavey1 on 02/22/2013

Quickly allows you to check the the voltage of your lithium polymer batteries in the field. prevents the mix up of charged and uncharged batterys. it shows each cell to two decimal places Cycles through the cells quite quickly but doesn't really matter because it repeats indefinitely. It is not... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: