DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Multi-cell Lithium Battery Voltage LED Display for R/C Models
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysikerun on 01/14/2014

It works as advertised. Measures the voltage of each cell and summary with good accuracy. It's cheap and lightweight. Great product for the price! Allows me to check my lipo batteries' voltage on the fly and also make sure I have them at the right voltage for storage. The polarity markings are so small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhidzee on 10/31/2013

This little gadget does exactly what it says on the site. It's super easy to use. It's small enough to easily fit into your toolbox without taking up too much space. I really like how when you've connected your battery to it that it shows the voltage in each of the cells, this is useful to know if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPencheff on 09/03/2013

The LED display is bright enough to see in sunny day. It measures and displays every cell's voltage separately, then shows you the whole battery pack voltage. It also seems to have a opposite power protection (judging by the diode on the 4th pin), but I haven't tried that yet. THE PRICE - unbeatable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarelgott on 04/11/2013

A little voltmeter to check the batteries. I don't have to carry my multimeter. It's display is bright and big. I don't find any cons. It doesn't have any manual but I think you can find a correct connecting diagram on the web. I use it to chek the batteries' voltage in my pack. ........................ Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVilly57 on 04/07/2013

Works as expected. Shows voltage of each serial connected cells and of total battery. Tiny - will be permanently attached to the battery when in use. Easy to read display. - no serious being observed - Display is multiplexed and hereby flashing at ca. 20 Hz. The slow-multiplexing is making attracttive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywavey1 on 02/22/2013

Quickly allows you to check the the voltage of your lithium polymer batteries in the field. prevents the mix up of charged and uncharged batterys. it shows each cell to two decimal places Cycles through the cells quite quickly but doesn't really matter because it repeats indefinitely. It is not very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypoteroa on 02/18/2013

A very good product for voltage info of two or more batteries connected. Quite simple design, fits allmost anywhere. Welding and parts quite good, works straight from the package. No schematics, no pinout guide. If used with only one battery, gives false information of over 2v, so works only if 2 or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOldNick on 01/24/2013

These are very useful when checking LiPo batteries, during charging and usage. They are very accurate, at least in my case. I bought 8 and they all worked well. It would be good to have the polarity more obvious. It is tiny and unless I look closely (esp in poorer light) I end up guessing. There are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhex21 on 12/16/2012

Excellent product! The instrument is doing its job very well, and I've tried. A few seconds, and read from the cell info! There is nothing negative that I can write ... Maybe is that I did not get a description of the treatment, but did not cause any particular problems of using :) Thank you... I'm glad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQyonek on 10/10/2012

Small Cheap Easy to understand how to use Bright display (LED) Too small letters on connector pins description, but it is in fact needed only when you use it first time. Need 4 tries in worst cat to find how to connect battery to it, before i found that polarization is marked on PCB (pretty small letters,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections