DX » Community » Reviews » High Current Ultra Plugs T Connector (10+10-Pack) + Shrink Tubing (20-Pack) Set
Customer’s impression:
very useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlfredoER on 11/26/2014

Pros: -Great assorted package. -Includes thermofit. -Fits Deans Ultra connectors. Cons: -Fit is very tight, you might end up tugging hard on the cables. -Quality of terminal platings is not too good, recommend ramping up the current to max 25A, instead of the 50A of the Deans Ultra to avoid overheating.... Read more

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byTbird123 on 05/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Use it for airsoft for 2 years Transfer all my accu and wearpons to this socket Much more reliable that Tamila or other No shortcuts or fire on connectors for a long time use, good No corrocion on connectors for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvanverhe on 03/14/2014

+ they make good contact, also after much in and out plugging + easy to handle + good pricing + easy and good solderpads - not enough shrink tubing, you have to cut each tube in half to have enough - the male plug is a bit smaller, therefore a bit unhandy I use them to make lightchains, they do good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byb3nd0 on 08/01/2013

Plugs are really good for his price is really great, plastic part are well processed. I was pleased that in package were shrink tubing. Small dimensions for airsoft guns is really useful. Metal parts i think that could be of better quality. But were not completely wrong. Tubing shrink for these plugs ... Read more

Unpackig plugs general view 1 general view 2 detail 1 detail 2 shrink tubing

0 0 0

• posted byRhema1 on 06/11/2013

Nice plugs for when you don't need to connect and disconnect a lot. I don't think they would hold up well for that application. But for when you need a good solid connection that only may be used rarely. these fit the bill. Not built for constant connecting and disconnecting. They will lose there good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaggroGraph on 04/09/2013

Very, very cheap. Comes with well-fitting shrink tubing. Good fit, good production quality. Very cheap metal -- connectors are not gold-plated. Makes soldering wires onto them more difficult, plus a decrease in conductivity. I'd love to pay a bit more if the metal was gold- or silver plated. Not the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxilimiana on 03/22/2013

Common material plastic, it doesn't have some line for grabbing the plug, while i have another t-plug the line for easy to pull out It's better to give a red heat shrink tube, besides the black one, it helps us to know, which positive polar for the batteries That's completely cheap, you got 10 couples ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMurrayB on 03/14/2013

Easy to solder wires to. Low resistance contacts. I have bought many packets of these connectors and used them for battery connections. They easily handle 10amps without heating. Simple packaging. Nothing observed. It would be nice if half of the supplied heatshrink was Red instead of all black. Easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlexdt on 03/13/2013

Have no problem with its function. It works as it should be. Smooth when inserted together. Holds really good in place. My shipment was lacking a pair and 1 pair got some defects on the plastic. It was not molded very well. Though I got some bad pairs of the connector, Im still satisfied with the purchase.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylasermanathome on 02/22/2013

Strong connectors with good safety against wrong polarity for high current, they are also suitable to connect loudspeakers. Careful solder and handwork is needed to make it all work . Do NOT use them above 48VAC/VDC and connect the female to the powersource!! Not a con for experienced people... Because ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections