DX » Community » Reviews » High Current Ultra Plugs T Connector + Shrink Tubing Set
Customer’s impression:
Useful OK very useful класс Качественные.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypanksnet on 01/14/2017

Pros: very cheap, useable for relatively low current applications (up to 10 А). Measured resistance is between 1 and 2 mOhm per contact. Cons: The male and female connectors from my last purchase fit each other, but do NOT fit the connectors bought here a year ago (despite the same SKU!). Due to... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byHarbingerKU on 12/15/2016

Pros: cheap, compatible, easy to solder (excellent wetting by molten solder), pre-cut heat shrink tubing included. Cons: non-filled plastic, smells of burnt plastic when soldering, heats up under high current. The heat shrink tubes are all black, of different lengths and too stiff. Connector not... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byBacyl on 10/21/2016

In slovakia one pair cost 1.50 dolars.very good price with good Quality

Impression:very useful;

0 0 3

• posted byrgs011 on 09/02/2016

Pros: Very cheap, come already with the shrink tubing, ease to solder. Has a strong connection, once connected, it's hard to the assembly disconnect by itself. Cons: It's kind of hard to disconnect, due to the small size of the plug and the strong connection mentioned above. Other Thoughts: I... Read more

Impression:Useful,very useful;

0 0 2

• posted byFead on 04/19/2016

Calidad suficiente, incluye tubo termoretractil precortado, los flejes de los conectores hacen que la unión de los conectores sea muy buena.

0 0 0

• posted bycastagna on 01/12/2016

ottimo sono soddisfatto pienamente

Impression:ottimo Sono Soddisfatto Pienamente,molto utile;

0 0 0

• posted bymontefalcone on 11/28/2015

Comes with shrink sleeves. Very handy. Easy to solder. Worth its moneyy

0 0 0

• posted byTomiYl on 11/21/2015

I have used hundreds of these in different rc applicatioins. No issues at all. I highly recommend these as an inexpensive and good quality alternative to the genuine deans connectors. These work as well and cost just a fraction of the name brand model.

0 0 0

• posted byJarl1983 on 11/04/2015

Коннекторы вполне добротно сделаны, поначалу смыкаются и размыкаются с немалым усилием, что в принципе неплохо. Термоусадочные трубки плотные и длинные, можно даже половинить каждую без ущерба для изоляции. Покупать можно, не разочаруют!

0 0 0

• posted byMentol1985 on 10/24/2015

штекеры на зарядку свои функции выполняю на 5+ прочные. очень доволен покупкой

штекеры на зарядку штекеры на зарядку

Impression:Useful,very useful,класс;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere