DX » Community » Reviews » High Current Ultra Plugs T Connector (10+10-Pack) + Shrink Tubing (20-Pack) Set
  • 5 star 43 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good Deans/T connectors for RC cars/helicopters/planes

posted by Darkblade48 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Excellent, well made connectors for anyone that is in the RC hobby (or, if you have some other purpose for using these, they will work just as well). The added benefit is that these connectors come with pre-cut heat shrink tubing. The male and female pairs of the T connectors (Deans connectors) fit together snuggly, and I do not think they will come loose. The price is quite good too; you are paying about 60 cents per pair of connectors (compare this with SKU 41135, XT60 connectors that cost more than $1 a pair!).

Cons:

I don’t like the fact that the heat shrink tubing only comes in one colour (black). It would be nice to include red heat shrink tubing as well, just so you can differentiate between the positive and negative terminals.

OtherThoughts:

I find these connectors more common in North American RC setups (batteries, battery chargers, etc). XT60 seem to be more common in Asia, but you can find both anywhere.

Bottomline:

An excellent must-have for those that are in the RC hobby and are finding themselves short on T connectors/Deans connectors. Some people like to use the XT60 connectors, but I just use whatever is convenient (cheaper) myself.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections