Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Affordable Price
- Reasonable Price
- It works
- Mate well with all original Dean that I have
- Come with Heat shrink tube
- It just feel and look like the real stuff
- Should have choice for all male or all female. Because the need for all male is more because the battery packs came with the female already.
- Will be good if heat shrink can be replaced with more connector, or a lower price
Those original Dean are selling at a prohibiting price. For DX standard, these items are not cheap, but compare to those selling at the RC shop, this is a steal. Especially, there is not much quality different.
It is an easy way to mate and unmate a connection with polarization. So can be used to speed up some testing work by standardising on using this intermediate connection over screw-connection or crocodile clips.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.