DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging / Data Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S / Ipod (280cm)
  • 5 star 17 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteazer21 on 10/15/2013

The length of the cords is great, I can finally use my phone while it charges as the cord that comes with the phone is too short. The cord plugs into the adapter just like the cord the phone comes with. One of the cords is already starting to peel from the end of it. This happened shortly after ownership. This would make me question the quality of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnCalistro on 06/30/2013

Long, I mean, very long cable, 280cm (110in) with good quality for a non original Apple cable, durable too, this is the second I bought, the first I using for months now. The price is very cheap for the quality. Until this moment, no problems, nothing to say against. Charge and use the phone in the bed with no concerns about the cable is the best thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjigman on 06/25/2013

I was looking for a 3 meter long charging cable, and I bought this 280cm one. I have not looked back. For this low price, it is perfect. I no longer have the socket bending, special can now quite comfortably move my arm in any direction. Every Apple user should be satisfied I could not tell the difference from the original. Only is the only criticism ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrosy02 on 06/04/2013

Perfect for what I wanted. Walking around or lying in bed and using my iphone while it is charging. The cable itself looks of good quality. The plug also looks good. Is the same material than th eoriginal you get with your iphone ... but much larger. None so far. Carreful with the long cable. I would be great if there where cables in asorted colors.... Read more

Iphone extension
    0 0
  • posted bypepsicoke on 06/04/2013

Nice and long, works with the original iphone plug, also works well with my computer and external battery. Very useful, especially when I need to charge my phone and use it at the same time, the cable length allows me to sit where I want and yet be able to charge my phone. It did not work for my car adapter which was kind of shocking since it works ... Read more

long cable
    0 0
  • posted byNikosKos on 05/20/2013

The cable works perfectly with iPhone 3GS/4/4s. Charges and synchronizes perfectly my iphone 4s or even my wife's 3Gs Does not charge my iPad 3. I haven't tried yet to synchronize but charging is not supported :( This should be mentionned on the product page to prevent unnecessary buying. Still pretty useful cable. Allows me to place my iphone on a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecrofenser on 04/13/2013

Very long cable for small price! Now i can charge my iPad while lying in the bed! It work's great with my iPad 2. I can't find in any retail store this long cable with such a low price. Doesn't have any cons. Maybe packaging is too small and vulnerable, but i got it with my PS3 controllers and other stuff, so it was secured. Maybe the packaging is too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNYmed on 04/11/2013

Cheap, plenty of length. Great for charging my phone. I have placed a second order for my friends because they like it so much. Makes a great little gift. Doesn't charge an ipad at full speed and may even stop at some point. It took 10 hours for it to charge my iPad to 76%, with the regular cord it would have been charged by then. If you want to extend ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysrilgm on 04/10/2013

The cable looks exactly as it shows. Quality is OK. Worked OK with Apple iPhone 4S. The 30 pin side connects the phone smoothly. Cable length is great. For example, in a car where kids uses a device in the back seat and the lighter socket is on front of the car. Cable length is also useful to keep the power adapter away from you while charging. Haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoOMorfieusOo on 04/02/2013

- Works with iPhone 4, haven't tried to fully charge it but at least it says 'charging'. - It's long enough to sit on the couch and use y iPhone 4. - Low price - Fast delivery Doesn't work with the iPad 3 ("The New iPad") Thought these cables are exactly the same for all sorths of Apple devices, but that doesn't seem to be.. Well, not very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections