DX » Community » Reviews » Hi Speed Micro Servo 3.7g/4.3g (4.8V~6V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamusds on 07/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Ultra tiny servo - even smaller than typical micro servos! Cons:Ordered two, only one works - so 50% failure rate for me. OtherThoughts:These are super tiny servos. Very tiny, very light, seem fairly fast. Only wish they were better quality. Much smaller than mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywildhover on 11/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very small, light, and cheapest i have ever found on the net or brick and mortar store. they are surprisingly strong and move my foam plane ailerons very well. Cons:the build quality is inconsistent. i purchased 4 of these servos and they were built differently??? some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadent on 09/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and quite strong, light and small ones. They do work fine. (Bought at several occations and they differed slightly in size and motor size) Cons:Poorly put together. I glued mine into plane and epoxy glue leaked into servo and jammed the koggwheels i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandersT on 08/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheapest light weight micro servos that can be found. I've seen individual analog micro servos priced at $5 more for just one servo. Servos centered well, torque was excellent, and speed was faster than expected. Cons:Can't really say anything negative about the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCQ2000 on 03/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, Lightweight, Cheap. Seems to have lots of torque. Good for use in lightweight foamies/park fliers. Cons:Poor resolution, which results in poor centering. OtherThoughts:I rated the Quality low because one of the 4 servos I bought had an intermittent sold... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylords on 03/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:can't beat this price anywhere and talk about small with plenty of power...no glitch at all runs great 4-6 volts no problem adjusting or sticking I wrapped clear tape around it and used glue to stick it to the foam and thats all it took Cons:none that i can th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections