DX » Community » Reviews » Hi Speed Micro Servo 3.7g/4.3g (4.8V~6V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamusds on 07/21/2009

Ultra tiny servo - even smaller than typical micro servos! Ordered two, only one works - so 50% failure rate for me. These are super tiny servos. Very tiny, very light, seem fairly fast. Only wish they were better quality. Much smaller than micro-servos so they may be too small depending on your usage.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywildhover on 11/03/2008

very small, light, and cheapest i have ever found on the net or brick and mortar store. they are surprisingly strong and move my foam plane ailerons very well. the build quality is inconsistent. i purchased 4 of these servos and they were built differently??? some of the servos had screws keeping them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadent on 09/08/2008

Very cheap and quite strong, light and small ones. They do work fine. (Bought at several occations and they differed slightly in size and motor size) Poorly put together. I glued mine into plane and epoxy glue leaked into servo and jammed the koggwheels inside. Could disassemble servo, remove glue and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySandersT on 08/13/2008

Cheapest light weight micro servos that can be found. I've seen individual analog micro servos priced at $5 more for just one servo. Servos centered well, torque was excellent, and speed was faster than expected. Can't really say anything negative about the servos, maybe they could give them away for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCQ2000 on 03/31/2008

Small, Lightweight, Cheap. Seems to have lots of torque. Good for use in lightweight foamies/park fliers. Poor resolution, which results in poor centering. I rated the Quality low because one of the 4 servos I bought had an intermittent solder connection on the circuit board. This just may be my bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylords on 03/19/2008

can't beat this price anywhere and talk about small with plenty of power...no glitch at all runs great 4-6 volts no problem adjusting or sticking I wrapped clear tape around it and used glue to stick it to the foam and thats all it took none that i can think of...unless you can find small people to install ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections