DX » Community » Reviews » SHIMANO 3 x 7 21 Speed Mountain Shifters Kit - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhurt138 on 12/04/2013

Great set of breaks, came packaged well and are very well built, good looking, and easy to install. They do not come with break cables, so you will need to order them separately. The gear cables are included and installed into the grips for you already. I would recommend these to anyone I know looking to upgrade or replace a set of bike breaks. Well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVlasimir on 07/14/2013

True SHIMANO shifters, not a chinese copy. I put them on my bike with no problems. You can shift gears easily, and up to 3 at once, like others have said. They could of had brake cables pre-mounted like the shifter ones. No user manual. I would recommend this to everyone who has their old shifters broken, like me. No user manual, but if you can't put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZL2KHZ on 02/14/2013

Easy to fit and very easy to setup breaks work very well now and the gear change is very easy especially when cycling at speed if I have need of another set I would buy these. The positioning is great and not easy to damage if you fall off your bike on an up or down hill course. Tricky to set up the 3 speed but only for the amount of time it takes with ... Read more

0 1
  • posted by92419 on 02/02/2013

Well, the shifters looks wonderful. easy to put together if you are changing from a old shifter. comes with the cord for the shifters only, which you would not have to buy. feels like it can last for quite awhile. great bargain for a price like this. the number on the shifters are very visible. it doesn't have cord for the brake so if you are making ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaaaaaasdasdasda on 11/16/2012

I Needed a replacement for old gear system shifters. I did not wanted to spent to much to the old bikes. Quality is excellent, absolutely not the usual cheap Chinese crap . Cables were long enough. All screws were high quality. Brake cables did fit nicely. All plastics parts are well build and nicely finished. Packing could be better. They were dumped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byineflavio on 10/23/2012

Shifts the gear with almost no effort, just gently push/pull the triggers. The 7 gear one can shift up to 3 gears at a time. The cable seems good, didn't streach after installed as I saw happaning to another shifter It's hard to see what gear you are on as the wheel that show it will end up facing the front of the bike. I would buy it againd when., ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections