DX » Community » Reviews » ZT-652 Cree Q3 WC 230-Lumen 3-Mode White Light Focus Adjustable Headlamp (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomasgebauer on 06/23/2014

The strap is just a bit tight, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. Durable and easy to use. Workmanship could be better, but its price is good. Even on packing it is specified 160-Lumen, instead of 230 as in the goods description. The tilt is very bad, i think it will demage in the future. If I don't use the tilt, the beam is too high up. If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byM4NH4CK on 03/27/2014

Cree LEDs never disappoint. There are even brighter headlamps out there (those based on XM-L T6 LEDs), but this one is really bright enough for most tasks. It is also lightweight, fits comfortably and can be powered by either 3 AAA-type batteries or one 18650-type battery, which yields higher current and is visibly brighter. Optimal for working in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWaffleMakerMan on 01/01/2014

Cheap, Bright, Adjustable lens focus, Decent run time on 18650s havent tried with AAA but sure it will last aswell. Flashing red LED on battery pack cannot be turned off, Sits flashing when stored with a battery installed in torch. Adjustable lens angle feels cheap but dosn't seem to move when locked it a downward facing position, Not sure it it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJennermanden on 10/29/2013

Cheap, easy to use, 1 button and lightweight. Very useful when biking where there is no light. Changing the beam is easy as you just have to twist a ring on the lamp. The function that tilts the beam is too lose. It drops down when using it while biking (not a problem when lamp is on top position, then it stays there) Nice idea that you can use 3xAAA ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcolom on 01/21/2013

This is a good quality headlamp, that outputs a bright beam of light. The focusing ring seems durable. All materials seem also durable. The important parts are metallic. Used with a 18650 battery it produces a stable light for hours. The light beam it produces when not focused in is not as powerful as a Trustfire Cree flashlight, but it's powerful enough.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfedorochek on 01/16/2013

It is easy to use. Well works both from the battery 18650, and from three AAA. There are three operating modes: average, bright, blinking. Focusing with a clamp. Metal case of the lamp. - Brightness far not 230-Lumen! Even on packing it is specified 160-Lumen, instead of 230 as in the goods description. - The rubber cover which closes a battery compartment ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysinisalo on 12/30/2012

Durable and easy to use. Good bright light, great help to outdoors in dark winter mornings. Battery lasts for good time (keep couple 18650 loaded anyways.) Headband keeps battery and light on place. Adjustment of light could be better. Now shows too up or is loose. Time shows how it will last. Headband is short if you are wearing a hardhat and light ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjamahl73 on 10/13/2012

The battery compartment has a soft rubber cover making it comfortable to wear which is important. The zoom function gives you the ability to tailor the light depending on the use. It has 3 modes - full, low and strobe. The light also can be hinged down into a number of positions allowing you to work on things up close and in front of your face. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byordodk on 10/02/2012

It's INSANELY bright, I have it on low and de-focussed all the way :) It tilts a bit, which is good - If I don't use the tilt, the beam is too high up. I thought that there'd be a red LED at the back that lit up when it was on. There isn't. There is a LED that blinks when it's off. I have a fairly big head, and it's not uncomfortable to wear it. If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblackstag1 on 08/03/2012

ultimate value for your money! very similar products sell here in newzealand for hundreds of dollars very good build quality no issues at all very bright very good beam and distance better than my big old bulky spotlight no issues or problems very happy with this item,product buy this product now youl see how great it really is for your self very handy ... Read more

zt-652 q3wc230 lumen headlamp zt-652 q3wc230 lumen headlamp
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections