DX » Community » Reviews » ZT-652 Cree Q3 WC 230-Lumen 3-Mode White Light Focus Adjustable Headlamp (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytomasgebauer on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The strap is just a bit tight, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. Durable and easy to use. Cons:Workmanship could be better, but its price is good. Even on packing it is specified 160-Lumen, instead of 230 as in the goods description. The tilt is very bad, i thi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrcolom on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good quality headlamp, that outputs a bright beam of light. The focusing ring seems durable. All materials seem also durable. The important parts are metallic. Used with a 18650 battery it produces a stable light for hours. Cons:The light beam it produces when... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfedorochek on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is easy to use. Well works both from the battery 18650, and from three AAA. There are three operating modes: average, bright, blinking. Focusing with a clamp. Metal case of the lamp. Cons:- Brightness far not 230-Lumen! Even on packing it is specified 160-L... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysinisalo on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Durable and easy to use. Good bright light, great help to outdoors in dark winter mornings. Battery lasts for good time (keep couple 18650 loaded anyways.) Headband keeps battery and light on place. Cons:Adjustment of light could be better. Now shows too up or... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjamahl73 on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The battery compartment has a soft rubber cover making it comfortable to wear which is important. The zoom function gives you the ability to tailor the light depending on the use. It has 3 modes - full, low and strobe. The light also can be hinged down into a number of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byordodk on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's INSANELY bright, I have it on low and de-focussed all the way :) It tilts a bit, which is good - If I don't use the tilt, the beam is too high up. Cons:I thought that there'd be a red LED at the back that lit up when it was on. There isn't. There is a LED that blin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblackstag1 on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:ultimate value for your money! very similar products sell here in newzealand for hundreds of dollars very good build quality no issues at all very bright very good beam and distance better than my big old bulky spotlight Cons:no issues or problems very happy wit... Read more

zt-652 q3wc230 lumen headlamp zt-652 q3wc230 lumen headlamp
    1 0
  • posted byGerula1981 on 06/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Biggest advantage is that you can use three AAA batteries or an optional type 18650. If this happens you can not load the three AAA type 18650 is a rescue. Reliable. Well made​​. Another advantage is that the light is adjustable from weak to strong intensity. It has a p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycadillac24 on 04/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good light good lumens fits the head well good construction i like that it takes three aaa batteries or 1 18650 rechargable for more options in a shtf situation it has low high and a emergency flash modes Cons:no cons as of yet OtherThoughts:tip if you hold down... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytindra2010 on 01/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wery bright light with flood to throw and low,hi,strobo mode. U can zoom the lamp so much it almoast looks like a overhead projektor. 100m of range if u have good battery. Charging port on the battery box but no charging cable. Cons:Red flashing diode on the back on the b... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections