DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingmax Micro SDHC Card with SD Card Adapter (32GB/Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Fácil de usar Simple to use works perfectly in my note 4 high speed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjanisas on 01/26/2015

Pros: A standard micro SD card with adapter. You can buy same in every shop only prince difference is matter. Still working using for 1 month. Cons: For the moment - none.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 01/20/2015

Installed card in my car DVR, it worked immediately. No need to format or anything, everything looks to be in order. Great card for a great price

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byYOGEMMA on 12/25/2014

Pros: Fácil de usar. Cómodamente puedes guardar tus videos, imagenes, etc... con gran resolución sin miedo a ocupar espacio porque hay suficiente para todo. Contras: De momento no he visto ninguno.

Impression:Fácil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byjohanneslol on 12/19/2014

PRO : writing speed around 15 Mb/s easy to use, just remove it from the packes and place it. cons : non

Impression:Simple to use,high speed,works perfectly in my note 4;

0 0 0

• posted bycatrapao on 02/24/2014

It's a 32gb micro SD card. - Works pretty well, I didn't see much of a need of a higher class on my cell phone, since I just store mp3 and some apps. - The adaptor is fine and I have no complains about the quality.Great value for money. it works fine. all perfect none at all.. Decent quality, to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bystef012 on 11/15/2013

Can be used right out of the package, recognized immediately by my device. Works great with my Surface RT, formatted to NTSF so the skydrive location can be on the card. Nice speeds, 10 MB/s write, 20MB/s read. Of course these speeds are depending on the device you work on. none Maybe the price a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections