DX » Community » Reviews » Owl Style Pendant Necklace - Bronze (64CM - Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyupaan on 02/21/2013

It's really pretty! The design is really worth the price; I could keep staring at it for hours, haha! The necklace might be a bit long, but the length is perfectly adjustable, so nothing to worry about, and the pendant's size is quite good too. It doesn't come in a proper package like a box or something ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypaulisstika on 12/02/2012

Is so beautiful and seems really good! The large of the necklace is perfect and I think that the price-quality is ok! the color is perfect and the material is really good. Im very happy with the product! Im sure that I will recommend it to my friends. just problem with the weigth! is too heavy! but I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypedmar on 09/07/2012

The owl has so nice and big eyes you might think she watches you. it's like the centrepiece of the pendant, the rest is linked together with little rings, so it's not rigid but flows. Lovely idea! The necklace itself is very long but adjustable, so it may be placed near to your throat ot a little below ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byMelsDealsX2 on 06/20/2012

The owl has so nice and big eyes you might think she watches you. it's like the centrepiece of the pendant, the rest is linked together with little rings, so it's not rigid but flows. Lovely idea! The necklace itself is very long but adjustable, so it may be placed near to your throat ot a little below ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections