DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire 602C Q5 5-Mode LED Flashlight (CR123A)
  • 5 star 13 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhidavid on 05/15/2013

Good Build Quality, Rubber O-Ring in place, nice threads, no promblems with soldering and electronics so far. Exceptional Light Output for the Size (also compared to Flaslight using bigger Batteries such as 14500/18650) I've been using this particular Flashlight for more than one year in total as a Bicycle light and would recommend it totaly. None so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaveLED on 05/29/2011

Very low current drain. 6=7mA, 5mA, 2mA, fast strobe 3.5mA, slow strobe 6.5/0.5 mA by fluke meter. Quite bright for the low current. Not as bright as samll sun zy-c60 at 80mA, but much more reliable switch. Came with broken lens. Ordered the 10 pack lens. Used lens plus o-ring in front of lens for a water proof seal. Did current testing with Fluke meter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvetal334 on 11/29/2010

1) Very compact size; 2) Cheap as well; 3) Nice smooth throw; 4) LED driver build quality looks like expensive model. One and only drawback to this flashlight - this is a terrible thermal design of the LED module. PCB with a LED is very small, and besides, glued to the holder by some unknown white substance. Strongly doubt that this is heat conducting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybloemkolen on 05/16/2010

first of all, it's small! and it's cheap :) and its also very bright, didn't expect it with a light this size. it's also brighter than sku.6117 and the light color is less warm white. main beam is a bit wider but brighter i still have to try it out tonight to compare it with some other flashlights, and to see how the throw is. rechargeable battery's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaerlon on 07/10/2009

-cheap -Q5 emitter - great light output especially from such a small light -looks good, good build quality with good anodizing and machining -tiny: smaller than a Gerber Infinity Ultra -good light output -waterproof (see cons) -GITD tailcap -tail switch, not a twist-head design -5 mode (as usual the SOS and strobe modes are useless - but the low mode ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhieb on 05/02/2009

This flashlight is very small and light. The finish looks good and the build quality is excellent. The light is rather bright and will come in handy as a pocket light or a light to keep handy no matter where you are or what you are carring. The fast strobe is very fast and will work good. You only have to tap the back switch to make the change in modes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotech on 10/31/2008

this is a very neat little flashlight! before i got it, i would never have walked around with a flashlight in my pocket (i'm just not that kind of guy), but now i do. and it's very useful. it's very bright, even on the default "medium" setting, and the battery seems to last for a couple of weeks. (i don't use it non-stop, but just to look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 08/08/2008

This is a wonderful light. It is very small and can be carried easily in the pant's pocket. The light has 5 modes, medium -> high -> low -> strobe -> sos The light uses the very compact 16340 batteries, which makes it quite handy. The output is awesome for the size, but the Q5 is definitely under powered. None, except the lanyard. It seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoghorn on 08/02/2008

Works well, very bright, and very compact. Starts off at med setting which is a bonus to conserving power. Easy to switch modes. The strobe and SOS are as useless as they are a nuisance. The light has no bluish tint. It may be white or slightly yellow. Threads are a bit rough. Body does not fully close with Trustfire sku 8683 protected 3.6V RCR123 cells.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoritz on 07/28/2008

+ Small + Well made + "long" runtim + The unprotected C123A (sku 722) fits perfectly - The switch seems to be a bit losse - I compared it with my ultrafire C3 (also using a Q5) and i used the same batterie. The WF-602C is not as bright. In highest mode it took 280mA. The C3 took 1A! This is possibly good for a long runtime, but when you have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections