DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire 602C Q5 5-Mode LED Flashlight (CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhidavid on 05/15/2013

Good Build Quality, Rubber O-Ring in place, nice threads, no promblems with soldering and electronics so far. Exceptional Light Output for the Size (also compared to Flaslight using bigger Batteries such as 14500/18650) I've been using this particular Flashlight for more than one year in total as a Bicycle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaveLED on 05/29/2011

Very low current drain. 6=7mA, 5mA, 2mA, fast strobe 3.5mA, slow strobe 6.5/0.5 mA by fluke meter. Quite bright for the low current. Not as bright as samll sun zy-c60 at 80mA, but much more reliable switch. Came with broken lens. Ordered the 10 pack lens. Used lens plus o-ring in front of lens for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvetal334 on 11/29/2010

1) Very compact size; 2) Cheap as well; 3) Nice smooth throw; 4) LED driver build quality looks like expensive model. One and only drawback to this flashlight - this is a terrible thermal design of the LED module. PCB with a LED is very small, and besides, glued to the holder by some unknown white substance.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybloemkolen on 05/16/2010

first of all, it's small! and it's cheap :) and its also very bright, didn't expect it with a light this size. it's also brighter than sku.6117 and the light color is less warm white. main beam is a bit wider but brighter i still have to try it out tonight to compare it with some other flashlights, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaerlon on 07/10/2009

-cheap -Q5 emitter - great light output especially from such a small light -looks good, good build quality with good anodizing and machining -tiny: smaller than a Gerber Infinity Ultra -good light output -waterproof (see cons) -GITD tailcap -tail switch, not a twist-head design -5 mode (as usual the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhieb on 05/02/2009

This flashlight is very small and light. The finish looks good and the build quality is excellent. The light is rather bright and will come in handy as a pocket light or a light to keep handy no matter where you are or what you are carring. The fast strobe is very fast and will work good. You only have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byecotech on 10/31/2008

this is a very neat little flashlight! before i got it, i would never have walked around with a flashlight in my pocket (i'm just not that kind of guy), but now i do. and it's very useful. it's very bright, even on the default "medium" setting, and the battery seems to last for a couple of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakg7091 on 08/08/2008

This is a wonderful light. It is very small and can be carried easily in the pant's pocket. The light has 5 modes, medium -> high -> low -> strobe -> sos The light uses the very compact 16340 batteries, which makes it quite handy. The output is awesome for the size, but the Q5 is definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFoghorn on 08/02/2008

Works well, very bright, and very compact. Starts off at med setting which is a bonus to conserving power. Easy to switch modes. The strobe and SOS are as useless as they are a nuisance. The light has no bluish tint. It may be white or slightly yellow. Threads are a bit rough. Body does not fully close ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoritz on 07/28/2008

+ Small + Well made + "long" runtim + The unprotected C123A (sku 722) fits perfectly - The switch seems to be a bit losse - I compared it with my ultrafire C3 (also using a Q5) and i used the same batterie. The WF-602C is not as bright. In highest mode it took 280mA. The C3 took 1A! This is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections