DX » Community » Reviews » Double Fan USB Powered ABS Laptop Cooling Pad - Black (36CM - Cable)
  • 5 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNHJ5700 on 04/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lifts your PC off the table which in itself gives you way better airflow then what you would have gotten otherwise, one of the fans has also popped out once or twice but you can pop that right back in which is great. The swivel sides is built in somewhat soft... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrozevski on 03/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its portable because it folds together. considering the fans are really close to the surface underneath it has a good airflow and cools the laptop really well. Cons:a bit noisy, you have to have only table surface, not cloths or anything because it is very low... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very happy with the purchase. I was looking for an affordable laptop cooling pad that would prevent my laptop from unexpected shut down due to overheating. Have been using it for about a month now and and this does the job for me. No complaints as yet. Quieter than the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJomra on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm using the fan for a 10-inch Netbook, I had a problem with temperature (got very hot). The fan is working correctly. Furthermore, the connection is a male / female USB, which, in practice, "does not take" a USB port of the laptop. Cons:- For two small fans, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshurik90 on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In the unfolded form is very steady, the laptop does not swing while standing on it. Very quiet, with a strong blow of air. Good cooling effect as strong blowing to the bottom of the laptop, and due to the large distance between the stand and laptop. Cons:The... Read more

Folded Looks very nice Ready to operate Unfolding Connected to laptop
    2 0
  • posted bythalesmg345 on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Really cheap cooling pad * Even when off, it`s still a good support for the laptop * Not so noisy Cons:* Has a blue light under it... Did not find a switch to turn it off * Seems fragile * It`s a bit weird to balance the laptop over it * If you connect an US... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrferdias on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:has dual fans, the cooler is small and works very well the functionality is excellent, the price is very good for the one with dual fans..work fine and has one usb output in the cable win one more output, easy to use Cons:The quality is not so good looks fragi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimmyno7 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price, folds up very small and the extra addition of a USB extension (so you can continue to use the USB port you've got the fan plugged into) is fantastic - especially if you've only got the one USB port! Cons:Feels a bit flimsy, and it doesn't really cool very m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychanwy3 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is very small and nice. Also, it is only tapping power off from the USB adapter and has a output on the connector itself, therefore, you wouldn't waste your USB port just for this little fan. It has blue LED lights up when it is on. Mine doesn't have the bunn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNowore on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es un ventilador magnífico. Baja la temperatura de mi portátil varios grados y ya puedo estar todo el dia con el ordenador puesto que no se calienta. Ademas hacen muy poquito ruido, poco menos que el ventilador del portátil. Cons:El cable que viene hasta... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections