DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Camera Connection Kit with TF / M2 / SD / MS / USB Slot for Ipad/Ipad 2 (White)
  • 5 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHelderAVB on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this connector was a good surprise and has helped me in many situations to move photos to ipad. Also I connect to an external disk with photographs and so can easily access a lot of information. All ports connector work without trouble. The device material has... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykania on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works very well on my ipad2. It is very useful and easy to use (just plug and play), and have a good transfer speed of files. The other important issue is that it is cheap. I do not have anything else to comment right now. Cons:The quality of the plastic and the hole... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkirina on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very easy to use device, just plug it in, insert the sd card and transfer the pictures to your Ipad. Cons:I tried an usb stick with pictures but the ipad replied by giving an error saying device is not usable on ipad. It sometimes takes a while before the ipad sees... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHRFSANTOS on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The connection equipment is Small and simple to use for iPad. The time delivery was Very razoable, 35days to Brazil. Cons:The iPhone Does not recognize when You plug on it. OtherThoughts:The connection equipment is Small and simple to use for iPad. The time delivery was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasfsr on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It arrived here in Brazil really fast, less than a month. - It supports flash drive, SD card, and other USB devices - Easy to put on my iPad and iPod Touch 4G Cons:- Price is a little high I think... - The material doesn't seem really good - You have to have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytbrugman on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was looking for a way to view the photo's shot with my photocamera on a SD-card. This one is easy to use. I didn't need any software installation on the iPad. I plugged it in and it worked. Cons:Couldn't find any cons. OtherThoughts:It has a compact design, Wich makes... Read more

0 1
  • posted byundisput on 09/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works on my ipad2. It is very useful and easy to use and have a good transfer speed of files. Good price ! Cons:Sometimes it doesn't work correctly and you must unplug and plug again or hold it tied. Made of cheap plastic.It is also a little crooked when pl... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrajaramalingam on 09/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:simple operation - just insert the SD card and iPad gives option of downloading new pictures or all and that is it. All files (including pictures and even videos are downloaded at good speed) Cons:Not tried USB and hence I am not sure how well it works. Even other card... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUkrania on 09/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You need to have jail-breaked iPad first. When you put it in - it works, perfectly with USB flasch drives, MS card etc. All files, music, video working correctly. Cons:when you put for example USB flash drive - you will get a massive construction, so I recomen... Read more

device box with features description device box with features description
    0 0
  • posted bydoccis on 04/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You plug it in the ipad, a tiny red light flashes and the "photo" app of the ipad opens up and asks you what pictures you want to import on your ipad (none/selected/all). Note : There is a very small cursor on the bottom of the device that needs to be turned o... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections