DX » Community » Reviews » Universal USB Rechargeable IR 3D Active Shutter Glasses for Projectors - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Green tint and occasional sync loss

posted by watsonash on 04/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

usb rechargeable

Cons:

poor DLP-Link sync, green tint, washed out colours.

OtherThoughts:

I'm afraid these are a waste of money. I had high expectations on these but after waiting nearly 6 weeks for them to arrive, when I compare them directly to the 2 pairs of Ultra-Clear DLPLink glasses I already have, the dealextreme glasses are simply no comparison. If you've already invested in a significant amount to set up a 3D DLP-Link projector then saving a few dollars on these just because dealextreme have free shipping is false economy. The hinge mechanism is poor.

Bottomline:

When compared to the Ultra-Clear DLPLink glasses, these ones are crap! There is a green washed out tint to the colours and DLP-Link sync on these is easily lost. A poor 3D experience is just not worth it. The Ultra-Clear DLP-link glasses out-perform these by a huge margin - these dealextreme glasses are heading straight to the bin!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections